Lightning etched sleeves

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, I need these sleeves for my template and want to know if someone got them for sell or wanna trade it for smthing.

In case that no one wants to sell it, want to know if someone is interested to farm the mob a few times to get some of this bracers for all.

PS: if someone farmed that mob and can put here a nice setup to kill him will rox:)

Cheers in advance

Garru

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Lightning Etched

Don't want to sell the sleeves separately but I have the whole Lightning Etched set which I'd like to trade. This includes both helms. PM me here or in-game if interested. I am after Astral Chain Legs or Dragon-shadow 1h hammer.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:
Hello, I need these sleeves for my template and want to know if someone got them for sell or wanna trade it for smthing.

In case that no one wants to sell it, want to know if someone is interested to farm the mob a few times to get some of this bracers for all.

PS: if someone farmed that mob and can put here a nice setup to kill him will rox:)

Cheers in advance

Garru

Done it a few times. In the group we have a ml9 summ sm (doesnt every farm group have one?), a shammy (healing/fop), a skald (dmg add for pet, extra dmg, and.. hummm... speed ^^), and i also take an aug bot so pet does a bit extra damage (in reality i feel it is not needed, but makes things go smoother).

We kill the mob that drops the head, and then leg it at skald speed to bergopes. Once there, aug bot and shammy stay near the arch and fop, meanwhile the guy with the head (the skald) uses it under the arch, SM ml9s the pet, sets castable dmg shield and focus shield and sends pet in. The SM has to be close to bergopes for the pet to attack him so can (and will!!!) go up in the air. Because of this the pet has to be on STAY.

Bergopes sometimes does a AOE stun that will catch the SM, so the SM has to pay attention and recast the dmg shields.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Summ sm, shammy, skald and healer. Make sure all are on 100% when you get thrown into the air or they will die. It's really easy and the drop rate aint horrible.

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
just fyi i saw these on CE for like 200g yesterday or something ;)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Toomi said:
just fyi i saw these on CE for like 200g yesterday or something ;)

the tank version maybe, but certainly not the seer version.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
I have the only LE chain sleeves on the ME atm (no price on them atm) and they are usually sold for 70P+.
As it is I'm not selling mine, but that might change in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom