LIGHTENING BOLT (Nerf Savages)

B

becana

Lol :) What a bunche of fruit cakes. Liked that lightningh bolt dude with his "girly" bolt screams. No wonder that big guy went down, must be like a Castrated Boy band at 140 DB, even rambo would have had trouble vs that :)

H

hiban

lol! eediots :D

like when that friar with the blue cloak falls at the end... with quarter staff and boots and all. And nerf the highlander with his apple-throwing skillz!

B

Bellona

Plate armor seems to be vulnerable towards apples...

Now.. how do you like THEM apples?

M

marchegiani

hahahahahahahaha

I love the way he keeps saying "lightening bolt"

Can any1 tell me who MA is?

L

leoric

That shit is not cool! Although i wanna smash people with foam weapons an throw apples! :)

O

old.Niljindil

Erm, thats like, pre-thecreationoflife old ;)

N

-Nuked-

wtf :( he had 2 much mana! didnt even use mcl or rp =/ mana hack imo :eek:

N

noaim

Notice that the thanes lightning didnt do any damage at all.

V

vypericor

tbh Duryn my old friend :D i'd be up for some daoc any day... but damn some sad d00ds... come back to excal/alb m8! :D

H

hiban

Originally posted by noaim
Notice that the thanes lightning didnt do any damage at all.

Its no thane Noaim, its a smite cleric. *points at the male skirt* He keeps the poor bastard from casting (i assume its a caster, since hes using a pointy hat, ala china), while the friars take him down...

k.. checked again... he uses 2 weaps. i think its a bm. he gets pretty bashed up anyways... nerf smite cleric and friar combo!

R

Rav

If thanes or smite clerics made that shrill LIGHTNING BOLT screamy noise every time they'd cast it they'd get hundreds of group invites for sheer comedy value.

For a good 5 minutes

B

Begach

The fact that this shit got caught on camera without any opposition from the dude in the skirt yelling "LIGHTNING BOLT!!!!!!!" means he is the pwnedest mofo in the world imo.

PS Wonder what realm rank he is. };F

PPS What about the final applause. Was sorta like "FFS have i got to clap again for these fuckin nutters....<wait for it>........./swat-teh-fly......<wait for it>....oh i'm in /CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP"

B.

S

shneddi

hehe.... i used to do this ( or similar ) but sadly i have to say it could be quite fun.
And remember that before you call these people sad... you base your life around a computer game.

R

Rav

you base your life around a computer game.
Not true for most people (there's exceptions, obviously..). DAOC and other mmorpgs, like LARPs, are hobbies or pastimes or whatever for most.

Then again I wasn't calling them sad :)

C

Cloudd_RTD

You old wiggly wobbler you!

Awesome film. I can't get enough of it. One thing annoys me tho... That big guy... and that guy who dies in the end... What are they?! Albs fighting albs fighting mids or whatever?!?
I wish I could play aswell as those people.. awww....

*koskos*

Cloudd

B

Begach

They gay zerged the poor dude with the horns too. Lamer zerg mofo's. In fact the bolt guy zerged them both on his own. Harsh imo :(

B.

S

svartmetall

I do a lot of live roleplay...I play a Half-Dwarf, I wear 5 and a half stone of chainmail which I made myself (it's like knitting for heavy metal fans) and I bet half the pasty-faced L337 FLAEM WARRIOURS here would die after an hour of OUR melee combat...
Weapons are carbon fibre with some foam around the outside to avoid carbon splinters. I've seen people knocked out cold with 2H weapons in LRP; concussions are quite common, and you WILL get bruised to fuck.
I work out and do Ju-Jutsu, but after a 5-day event I'm utterly exhausted physically and mentally, covered in bruises, cold and starving...it's great fun and I'd recommend it to anyone :).

S

shneddi

svartmetall , where do u do most of your roleplay ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom