Life?

W

worfen

Well, now that the chronicles are back up, we can all check to see who really needs a life and who might actually have one :D

S

stroopwafel

i dont have a life

and my highest rr is 4L6

damnit i suck :(

W

worfen

Ok, let's draw the line at rr4 then.. everyone below rr4 has a life ;) *ROFL*

F

faderullan

faderullan rr8l5
fadeh rr8l6
hadess rr6l4

i guess im on the bad side :/

W

worfen

Hehe, i suppose you are, actually =) not a day goes by w/o some deathspam from fadeh... seeing how i know that must mean that i don't got a life either ;)

E

-ElemenT-

It's pretty easy getting high realmrank if you get very good groups really... just look at Midget Mafia for example, you never saw them before 21.00-22.00 ... they played till around 1.00?

And in those 3h or more they made 40k+ every day... well I did when I could replace Slott for 2 days.

Same goes with Fadeh I think..

W

worfen

still, it's questionable if you really got a life if you got daoc scheduled from 2000 - 0100 every day :p

not saying that i got a life, cause i truly don't... just saying what Spock would say... Your logic is flawed!

O

old.Morchaoron

got the jackpot of 104k on a day last week, but in the end the middies didnt wanna play anymore, they were gone Oo

S

snotfor

Dunno if uve noticed how long uve had df.....I personally dunno how it looks anymore. Mids seems to not care really anymore.

S

shanks

The guild vansinne is all my chars if anyone wanna check it out. :p

B

bone_idle

Most of Albion probably isnt old enough to have a life yet. Maybe when they reach 18 it may change but i dunno. :p

F

faderullan

Why would people in albion be younger then midgård and hibernia people?

M

mid_Efour

because of the way the game is marketed towards Camelot and albion.

Albion tend to have the highest population accross the board so all things being equal also have the most kids playing.

however i couldnt give a rats arse how old you are.

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by faderullan
Why would people in albion be younger then midgård and hibernia people?

because albion sucks and mid is so cool!

etcetcetc :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom