Liaison

I

Ignition

Hi all, just thought I'd better introduce myself, I'm your new liaison, so any input you have on the game please feel free to mail me at ignite78@barrysworld.com or come and find me in #bwadmins on Quakenet.
Any suggestions are welcome, I'm relatively new to all this but be assured myself and the admins will offer help where we can to make the game even more fun for everyone.
A popular request at the moment is for more maps. As a player I'm looking forward to this as much as anyone, and once the new patch is released it should increase our options.
Some maps aren't suitable for some servers though, they're too small, with 20 on a server game would be over in seconds, and we don't want scores over 100 in 20 minutes QUITE yet :)
So that's it introduction over, just to introduce 1st public admin, Madmin, he'll be around as well, any probs or suggestions just let us know :)
Thanks everyone.

L

Lordy-fool

Dude the amount of time you camp on maps it doesnt make any difference what size th map is, it only matters when you move once every fifteen minutes! lol

I

Ignition

Also best introduce Lordy-sniper, soon to be FORMER admin :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom