LGM SCer taking orders alb/excal

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys LGM SCer taking Orders

Alb/Excal

Now I am not going to be the cheapest around but also not the most expensive. But as you know levelling a SCer takes so much dam time that I need to make something out of it. I only take orders that are already in template form IE using Loki or other forms of calc. And I am not willing to help design a template for you as that just takes way to much time and there is not enough cash in the game to pay me to do that J,

Few rules
1. Send my the order to sc-daoc@hotmail.com
2. I will take a look at the order if I like it I will get back in touch with you.
3. 50% of the Order cost will need to be paid up front as a deposit before any work on the gems takes place. As I have had people pull out after I have spent ages doing the order for them. I was left with a lot of gems I could do nothing with.
4. if for any resion I can not complete the order I will refund the 50% deposit and give u the gems that are done for free
5. The price I give u at the beginning of the Order will not change either way up nor down.

If u are interested pm me on FH, E-mail me or send a Pm to Powersof-e, Sorao-e, They are the only chars I normally play these days. Or if u can not find me online pm anyone from Novus Coeptum and ask if I am online in any shape of form.

Thanx very much and I hope to hear from u soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom