LG Cup, this Saturday

E

echo

Sad bastards of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your friends!

Hands up who, like me, will be watching the snooker this time around, and who do you think'll be on top at the end?

From Coral.co.uk;

M.Williams 10/3
R.O'Sullivan 4/1
J.Higgins 6/1
S.Hendry 7/1
P.Hunter 8/1
K.Doherty 11/1
S.Lee 14/1
P.Ebdon 16/1
M.Stevens 20/1
M.Fu 50/1
D.Gray 66/1
C.Small 66/1
A.McManus 66/1
Q.Hann 66/1
G.Dott 66/1
S.Davis 66/1
J.White 66/1
A.Carter 80/1
A.Hamilton 100/1

I've got a fiver on Ronnie :D

E

echo

And it is a sport ffs, before you all start! :eek:

S

Sir Frizz

The technical term is "fat man sport".

:p

E

echo

Hell yeah, but if you've ever seen Notts County's midfield, you'd think football was a fat man's sport too :D

Snooker still rocks though

S

Sir Frizz

Aye, i even watch it now and again too.

I'll wager K.Doherty though. :)

A

Anasyn

at those odds I'll have to put a bet on Hamilton... going out at the first round! :p

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
Aye, i even watch it now and again too.

I'll wager K.Doherty though. :)

I haven't been looking into snooker for a while so I don't know but I'll go for ken as well (coz he has my surname :p)

X

Xtro 2.0

Serious question:

Now that Ronnie's converted to Islam has he picked his new name yet and will he be using it in tournaments?

M

mank

Originally posted by echo
Hell yeah, but if you've ever seen Notts County's midfield, you'd think football was a fat man's sport too :D

rofl, great :D

It wasn't Ian McCulloch at 150/1 then jamie?

E

echo

Originally posted by mank
rofl, great :D

It wasn't Ian McCulloch at 150/1 then jamie?

Darren Caskey for president!

But no, I don't think it'd be a former pop king in the snooker championship :>

Now that Ronnie's converted to Islam has he picked his new name yet and will he be using it in tournaments?

I think he's still good ol' Ronnie The Rocket.. But I put my money on him because of that, it might have done him some good.. Who knows? :)

J

Jonaldo

Rocket Ronnie went out :( can't believe 0-5 but then the other fella was unbelievably good on the day.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by echo
Darren Caskey for president!
Caskey was two years above me in school and I trained a few times with him as my next door neighbour was his manager at school :) He wasn't the best player in the team there but I think the fact his old man Frank was a scout at Spurs back in the days kinda helped his career on.

Frank Caskey sadly died about 3 years ago, bloody nice chap and was a foster parent to a bunch of kids who he introduced to football and athletics :( R.I.P

E

echo

He's probably still not the best player to have been at your school..

Vision and passing are both sublime, but he can't run, he can't jump, and he can't shoot shit for toffees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom