LFOM-Alliance rules who dont read it at www.fom.nu

KOB

Fledgling Freddie
Updated: 2003-05-02

LFOM-Alliance

Overview:
LFOM-Alliance is founded purely as an alliance for defending the pride of Midgard and having a good time. To explain, this includes RvR on any arena, PvE -hunts and of course arranging the odd Relic taking/defence. All members should be aware that this is NOT a job, but a game for having fun. We also aim to grow slowly with regards to guilds, as we hope this will give the time for strengthening the bonds between the guilds and their members. At the moment we are an alliance with 10 guilds, but we will most likely grow as the game/time progress. Let it be clear that every new guild that apply in the future, will be discussed on the alliance leader’s forum, and if we think they can fit a spot in our alliance they will be given a 2 week trial membership. After the trial we make up status. This is an important issue as the max number of guilds in the alliance is 20, and we want the best mix we can get. The best mix does not mean Elite…just to make that clear.

The guilds are responsible for all their members reading this txt.

Behaviour:
ALL alliance members behave properly towards both alliance members and those guilds outside the alliance at all times. We must respect that the guilds might value different aspects of the games. Think about what you say on forums like barrysworld especially towards guilds/players in this alliance. We don’t want any grudges, because some silly discussion on a forum.

AS/ Protocol:
This is our most valuable tool for communication between the guilds. It is not meant as a chatting channel. Try to be tolerant; if someone types something that you might think don’t belong there. We don’t want rules lawyers spamming /as either. If someone time and again misuse the /as then either pm him/her or go to one of the officers of that person's guild. There will always be some things that are said in /as that might not belong there. So when Ralgedi finally dings 50 and someone happen to say "gratz!" in the /as, then don't use the /as as a tool to tell that person it doesn't belong there. All we ask for is a little common sense when using AS. Before posting something on /as, ask yourself if your message is of use to at least a large part of the alliance, and if 100+ people really need to hear it.
Most of the officers in this alliance voted NO about the Trade CG in /as. So no more spamming about "Who got the trade CG?", "I have trade CG." etc etc. Do /who faraheim ask people in hagall, ask your guild, ask broad in AH etc.

The channel should mainly be used for information on invaders, general RvR related stuff like keep defences/takings etc. It is also OK to use it for arranging PVE-hunts. In fact we encourage people to use /as for arranging multi-guild parties, believing it will get us to know each other better.

To explain multi-guild activities:

RvR – Using /as for building RvR grp’s for any Frontier. If you need a specific class for an RvR-grp it's ok to ask for one.

PvE – Using /as for building grp’s that need 1FG or more. The hunts should be of such a character that it is of interest to lvl 50’s, were the key is either items or money/seals-farming. Examples are WoW/DF/TG etc. We will also use /as if we are doing Alliance funding. If you need a specific class for a PvE-grp it's ok to ask for one.

Try as much as possible to make multi-guild activities by using Alliance forum and calendar.

When someone is making grp's for either RvR or PvE, pm that guy/girl directly and don't use /as for telling that you want to join.

When you make PvE-hunts that use more than 1FG, you must either balance the grp’s or distribute loot (read seals) evenly after the hunt is over. Items are lottoed out either on spot or on the forum. As a rule of thumb Loot + Items only goes to those over lvl 45.

Do not use /as to build XP-grp’s or BG-grp’s. If you want to make such hunts use our alliance forum or pm people directly. If your missing a specific class to a XP-grp do a /who [guild].

Do not use /as to sell items or announce that you make or enhance items. There is a trade section on the forum for this.

Do not use /as for chatting.

Finally on the /as issue...any offensive behaviour will result in an immediate warning of loosing access. The warning should come form an officer and via pm and not through /as. Flaming people on misuse on /as is in itself a misuse.

Only GM’s or other approved (Officers) moderators are allowed to directly confront a person on /as if it is misused.

NB!! The officers of each guild are in general responsible for informing their members of the CoC for this alliance, they shall also see to that their members follow it. That includes the use of /as. If a discussion comes up, then please take that to the alliance forum and discuss it there. Do NOT use the /as for it.

Calls-to-Arms:
A very simple method has been adopted:

Relic Defence: Everyone

Keep/Realm Defence: Anyone who feels like getting some RP.

Relic Raids: +45's on Relic Keep and +40's as backup when called (AMG Hadrians etc)

Security:
When any joint operation is being planned or initiated no person within the alliance utters a word of it in any non-secure channel (open chat, group chat with non-allied peeps, irc etc).

Any member found to be "sharing" his account with someone from an enemy realm, or "a cross-teamer" is either removed from his guild or his guild is removed from the alliance. This also goes for having a “spy” in another realm.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm, why post them here on FH? There's a link to them in the AMOTD half the time :)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Yes and they are old as hell to.

Kathal got a mission to do the first "Rewrite" of them... .. KATHAL!!! :twak:

;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I think your too leinent on the people who spam "Anyone doing <WhatPersonWants>?" - they should all be shot, have their corpses cut into pieces and fed to the dolphins!!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I do most of my forumiting at work, and your base site www.urme.com is still blocked as a nasty likkle pr0n site :)

My FW guy says it comes from a register of somekind, if I find out where ill let you know so you can get it removed and I can see the forums at work again :)

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your Address:**********

Your request to: http://www.urme.com/ has been blocked due to content filtering and has been categorised as Adult/Sexually Explicit.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE REFER TO THE INTERNET ACCESS POLICY, AVAILABLE ON TRUSTNET.

KOB

Fledgling Freddie
:clap:

old too :)

how shall your members know what rules they will follow if your official rules isnt updated :confused:

Xplo

Banned
omg if the channel in my alliance wasn't to chat in I would just die of boredom :(

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
for such a big alliance it does work tho.. alliance is something what other ppl need to know not if some dings 50 and all alliance get spammed can do that in /gu also..

duact

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like a very strict alliance, i liked the "/as giv grp noobs" type more :/

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
sounds like a very strict alliance, i liked the "/as giv grp noobs" type more :/

True its strict, but its also one of the oldest alliances in Midgard now (I think), thats gotta say somthing considering the number of people :)

Stoneface

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
I do most of my forumiting at work, and your base site www.urme.com is still blocked as a nasty likkle pr0n site :)

My FW guy says it comes from a register of somekind, if I find out where ill let you know so you can get it removed and I can see the forums at work again :)

Well.. he does have some nasty subdomains i've heard... :sex:

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
As for alliances go, the strickter the rules are, the better.

Couldn't stand all the shit /as spam when I played Alb / Hib.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
KOB said:
:clap:

old too :)

how shall your members know what rules they will follow if your official rules isnt updated :confused:

The latest tweeks in the rules was implemented 1mnd +- ToA, so they are not that old. What Urme is reffering to is that Kathal said he wanted to come with some new ideas. The rules are strict, but keep in mind that this alliance has 1100 members or so - and they work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom