LFG for ml5 and ml7 grpsteps

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Fo my 2 chars Berget lvl 43.5 zerker ( with full sc toa template ) and my shammy bb 42 shammy ( full aug ) can do so that i can play berget + a helpfull char have all kinds one time and do shammy + a helpfull char the other time.

please help?

/berget

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
If people can't help cause their nice or not.

i'm willing to pay 2p per person when we are sucessfull, and i will NOT roll for any drops at all. only need credit and nothing else. if i can join with both my chars i will give 5p per person.

the above is for those that need a reward other then helping a fellow realmmate.

/berget

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Berget ML3 presteps aint hard at all to lead even I done em :)
Best thing about leading raids yourselve is that you can play the class you want :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 said:
Berget ML3 presteps aint hard at all to lead even I done em :)
Best thing about leading raids yourselve is that you can play the class you want :)

its' ML5 and ML7 but who's reading anyway ;)

well ya , but i ain't sure about leading ML raids as of yet , i know TG , TH , Iarnvidur real good and DF , but ML's naah still need some practice.:)

/berget

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:
its' ML5 and ML7 but who's reading anyway ;)

well ya , but i ain't sure about leading ML raids as of yet , i know TG , TH , Iarnvidur real good and DF , but ML's naah still need some practice.:)

/berget

Sorry :) Same thing :) I can get over presteps but not entire ML bgs, dont have the patience for that ^^

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
we are going to make a ml5 grp probably later after ml3 raid can try to contact you at the ml3 raid then if you are attending to that one.

And just a question you don't have malice or any other nice Arti weapon for zerk?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Brylle Madness said:
we are going to make a ml5 grp probably later after ml3 raid can try to contact you at the ml3 raid then if you are attending to that one.

And just a question you don't have malice or any other nice Arti weapon for zerk?

will be attending , and no arty wep yet as it is, still not 46:)

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I will be totally honest with you in that ML5 grp steps have two particular nasty mothers and Ml7 has some nasty mobs that you really need to be prepared with. They can wipe a good grp if not prepared.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Dubaxter said:
I will be totally honest with you in that ML5 grp steps have two particular nasty mothers and Ml7 has some nasty mobs that you really need to be prepared with. They can wipe a good grp if not prepared.

i've noticed that aslong as you have 2 supp sm's ther's nothing that can kill you oh yea and atleast 1 warrior + 1 GOOD healer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom