LF spellcrafter

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
stop denying it dej, u r a robber, u have allways been sneaking out to steal candy from children :touch:

But it's soooooo sweet.

Alhanna said:
Sorry why do you say if that is true?

Because if you actually spent an hour sitting around in game gaining sod all for someone who will have zero gratitude for your time spent, then I really fear for what kind of life you have if you coudn't find anything better to do with that time.

Heremita said:
Ok, so you do a dragon raid, get the items and sell them in 2 hours.. same for torrent and else..
c'mon use your brain instead of saying stupid things

I think i'm starting to see where this comment came from anyway.

Waspic said:
Decided to do a little research - so went to ur house, Heremita, and took a look at ur consignment merchant.

Yes for you it must appear that things take months to move off a CM. I am curious why you think a scroll that drops regularly off a blue con mob is worth the same as 2 hours of spellcrafting work however.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Yes for you it must appear that things take months to move off a CM. I am curious why you think a scroll that drops regularly off a blue con mob is worth the same as 2 hours of spellcrafting work however.

Because it is farmed by the king of the garbage heap!
He, himself put some effort in farming the blue mobs.
You can guess how hard it was for a lil gimp like him...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Esselinithia said:
Because it is farmed by the king of the garbage heap!
He, himself put some effort in farming the blue mobs.
You can guess how hard it was for a lil gimp like him...

:worthy: rofl :worthy:

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:

If that was a question for me, I'm afraid u have misunderstood my point. :eek7:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Waspic said:
If that was a question for me, I'm afraid u have misunderstood my point. :eek7:

No I got your point perfectly.. :fluffle: and an awesome one it was..

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
Sorry why do you say if that is true?

cause its to funny to be true

his been w8ing for a sc'r for months, and when he finds one, he /q's

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
seems like the person who was looking for a SC'er doesn't contact the right persons imo lol

just bug a DT'er named Zorbas or even me,

zorbas has fixed prices, i haven't

because i calculated it differently, i farmed enough in the TOA time (artifacts), so SC'ing is my new hobby.

It's just differend then trinketing 50000 arcanium bars, or 1000000 duskwood boards that's really booorrrriiinng

example 8 pieces (lvl24) = 32 gems (3 OC, 5 not OC)
costed me 70g to make so i charge 170g

4pieces (lvl50) overcharge 16 gems
costed me 320g to make so i charge 700g

depends in what mood i am, and if i know the person

i always double the price of making the gems + some little tip ;-)

Heremita

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
Herem I contacted you today and asked a few questions. I normally charge 250gold per item so that 4 gems in each at 99% top. This can go over if I get really unlucky while making gems. After talking to you, you excused yourself saying you would be back. I wait for just over an hour and had to log sorry. Hope you find someone on to help.

yep you're right sorry, but after our chat i looked for the tp for the teurgh and wasn't able to find it on this pc /cry
thanks anyway.

Regarding prices.. there is always an idiot ready to buy crappy stuff.. expecially those that think to be pro's like you guys... :wanker:

always thought it was a waste of time playing on this server.. byebye :fluffle:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Heremita said:
yep you're right sorry, but after our chat i looked for the tp for the teurgh and wasn't able to find it on this pc /cry
thanks anyway.

:-/

Heremita said:
Regarding prices.. there is always an idiot ready to buy crappy stuff.. expecially those that think to be pro's like you guys...

right, so you dont like to be 'op' ie sced template?

Heremita said:
always thought it was a waste of time playing on this server.. byebye

your quiting the server cause sc costs to much?
now whos mad?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Heremita said:
always thought it was a waste of time playing on this server.. byebye :fluffle:

I can hear everyone mourning your loss already... no really.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Heremita said:
Regarding prices.. there is always an idiot ready to buy crappy stuff.. expecially those that think to be pro's like you guys... :wanker:

So you think your items are sold at highly unfair prices, you just like to use inflated prices, since someone might buy the items by pure accident (not checking, etc). So you just take advantage of the fact some players might trust your prices, your word, etc.

When people set prices with this idea in mind, they are often called "scammers" and I hope that most SCers don't help proud scammers. And I hope the people on your home server will see what kind of ideas you have, etc.

And if you go, don't forget to close the door behind you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom