Lf Guild

Nibble

Part of the furniture
lo there as title says im looking for a guild, ive recently deleted my 50 thane to try out Alb on a solo meele scout, and was wondering if any no of a good guild to join? or any that's open for applications?
currently im lvl 41 :D thanks for replys

Lackz.

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie
Cant say Iv met you maty but thats never stoped me before :D.
You could always drop past the DT forums and post your intrest there (link below). We may not be a hardcore dedecated RvR guild but we are all totaly mad and scarely effective at what we do. If nothing else you can always ask Wildkat about life as a melee scout these days.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
preatorian guards always looking out for new palyers and we have a number of scouts in gld however bow speced

pm me or any guildie if interested ( will also help to get to lvl 50 and any arties you need for scout)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
hey Lack :) can talk to my guildies I'm pretty sure there be a spot for you in guild if you want it :)

pm me ingame if your interested :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Cant say Iv met you maty but thats never stoped me before :D.
You could always drop past the DT forums and post your intrest there (link below). We may not be a hardcore dedecated RvR guild but we are all totaly mad and scarely effective at what we do. If nothing else you can always ask Wildkat about life as a melee scout these days.

not a word of a lie xD
complete nutters! but what a great set of guys/lasses will help you out with anything mate

ohiiss

Fledgling Freddie
hey Lack :) can talk to my guildies I'm pretty sure there be a spot for you in guild if you want it :)

pm me ingame if your interested :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

how can he talk to your guildes when you not added your guild to the post?:p knickers boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom