LF guild

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
as per title.

I usually play during the day...so i need a guild with peeps, that also have a tendency to RvR only...

Access to a decent RvR based alliance would be gr8 too.

PS: Interested in small scare rvr/skirmish rather than fg.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Will put it at hold for a bit maybe...
W8 till the talks about alliances'/guilds' merging i heard today come to a definite result.

pip

Banned
Can't merge guilds not enough already to claim keeps:(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Ofc we can. Dont tell me that 2 servers cant make like 30 guilds that can claim...

pip

Banned
Yes sure there is alot of guilds out there, but have they got enough bounty points
to keep keeps claimed?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Keeps maybe not but few. But towers r really cheap to maintain. And if the guild is like semi active RvR...the BPs will increase rather than decrease.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well if that was the case i truly don't understand why there's allways unclaimed towers out there ...

1. Peeps don't give a shit
2. Not enough BP
3. None active in the guild to claim

If ur rvr active aye its np at all ... and those who are allways have something claimed more or less ... still it doesnt meen all are / can be claimed atm

/Mirk

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I would go with 1 and 3.

A lv10 tower is like 100 BPs/hour ? Omg if a 4 man guild cannot keep up with this.

Imagine a lv8 tower...

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
lvl9 tower needs ~25k rp/day to keep it maintained.
lvl10 - approx 50k.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt most of the guilds make 50k rp a week let alone a day

I don't think I make 50k rp in a year lol

pip

Banned
On this server your peeing in the wind:( in day time it is dead ? or there is 1fg just killing all duo solo trio, never seen the dam server so bad :( can't kill enemy = no bounty points ? imo they should lower cost to claim keeps due to underpopulated server let alone realm? and price to repair artis is just stupid? can't sell stuff on merchant now days due to low numbers to make money to repair? meaning driving all to pve = leaving rvr shit? and lets face who wants to fight the enemy in armour that isn't worth peeing on?

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Pip my man i'll pee on u any day m8 no charge at all ;)

/mirk

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
pip i mostly solo and if i go RvR all day i make around 50k and if im at work first i make around 10k+ and thats alone

pip

Banned
Tbh the way this server gone you be lucky to make 50k a year?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
whinersmincer said:
pip i mostly solo and if i go RvR all day i make around 50k and if im at work first i make around 10k+ and thats alone

So if you play all day everyday you would be able to support a level 9 tower.

A keep is 10 times the maintence cost of a tower although this means they are usually kept at a lower level so probably only 5 times the upkeep. (so lvl 9 tower maintence is 50bp per hour and lvl 8 keep averages 250bp per hour)

7 keeps and 28 towers for them. So thats 60+ people who need to be bringing in 50k rp a day. With 140 online prime time and only 70 people active in RvR most guilds will lose BP while they have stuff claimed. Fortunately there are alot of guild with an awfully large reserve of BP still even if they aren't making much nowadays.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
If you ever change your mind and do want to join a guild, you're always welcome in BB. :)
We're not a large guild, but there are always, well often, someone on. None of us are part of any set group. Most of us solo or run in pickup groups of various sizes. Perhaps some duo/trioing with other guildies.

Only rule we have for people that wants to join, is that you have to be nice! :p

At least we make enough BPs to hold a tower. We may even claim a keep now and then! \o>

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I think it makes things more interesting when realms have to pick and choose which keeps or towers to claim and keep high or not.

And given all the whine about population, surely having some keeps which are low or unclaimed and easy soft-targets is a good thing? Means less people needed to take it and its much harder to defend. Keeps sieges going and everyone happy.

However I do agree to an extent that all realms could ideally do with taking a look at what guilds and alliances are about and consider combining them to create stronger alliances and more people active in the longest standing guilds.

I doubt it will happen, its something thats come up time and time again over the years and people are always to fond, quite rightly, of their old or own guilds to change. But it would help the realm, any realm.

Oh and incidently, I need a new guild too cause pips a meanie. :(

pip

Banned
Kagato said:
Personally I think it makes things more interesting when realms have to pick and choose which keeps or towers to claim and keep high or not.

And given all the whine about population, surely having some keeps which are low or unclaimed and easy soft-targets is a good thing? Means less people needed to take it and its much harder to defend. Keeps sieges going and everyone happy.

However I do agree to an extent that all realms could ideally do with taking a look at what guilds and alliances are about and consider combining them to create stronger alliances and more people active in the longest standing guilds.

I doubt it will happen, its something thats come up time and time again over the years and people are always to fond, quite rightly, of their old or own guilds to change. But it would help the realm, any realm.

Oh and incidently, I need a new guild too cause pips a meanie. :(
Thats so wrong and you no it? but back to the keep thing:) you mean nobody that can claim a keep makes, Mr kato a happy boy? 5 years to get rr 11 through killing guards? guide to Mr kagto lameness ftw ? look me great i got relic /blah/blah /blah? title? twat:p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Thats so wrong and you no it? but back to the keep thing:) you mean nobody that can claim a keep makes, Mr kato a happy boy? 5 years to get rr 11 through killing guards? guide to Mr kagto lameness ftw ? look me great i got relic /blah/blah /blah? title? twat:p

For the life of me I still cannot make any sense of that after re-reading it 3 times over.

drugs are bad mmkay?

krall

Fledgling Freddie
U know why we let you go - dont point the finger at pip. He cant make a call like that alone. Ofc you understand - but I guess its easy for you to make a stupid remark about drugs - when someone has a valid point. Did you ever stop to think that spelling maybe aint his strong side?...Im not saying you are on drugs coz u stay up all night, and nick the relic's, thou there may be something to it?. Grov up dude.

pip

Banned
Kagato said:
For the life of me I still cannot make any sense of that after re-reading it 3 times over.

drugs are bad mmkay?
Sorry was rather drunk lastnite:( But let me type this more clear for you:) You did a ac raid against Midgard, then did screen shot on fh bragging about it? and saying you did this to grieve all yes?
you really think we need folk like you in our guild? and gl on finding another guild :wanker: now don't let the door hit you in face on the way out:p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
U know why we let you go - dont point the finger at pip. He cant make a call like that alone. Ofc you understand - but I guess its easy for you to make a stupid remark about drugs - when someone has a valid point. Did you ever stop to think that spelling maybe aint his strong side?...Im not saying you are on drugs coz u stay up all night, and nick the relic's, thou there may be something to it?. Grov up dude.

lol no-one would be guilded if everyone banned people that were involved in a raid by an opposit realm, but if your really that sensitive, so be it :rolleyes:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
lol no-one would be guilded if everyone banned people that were involved in a raid by an opposit realm, but if your really that sensitive, so be it :rolleyes:

Found a guild yet :p ??

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Found a guild yet :p ??

Differance is, I simply find it amusing, I don't actually care :england: Im mostly playing hib now.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you should think of starting a guild of your own Kag, that way you could dictate your own rules and always have your way ;) -and make sure that everyone only plays in a style to your liking, ie no fg-heavy tanks, cuz they all do easymode afk-stick-to-rr10caster and randomly spam grapple on innocent soloers.

oh and hello midgard :D (yes i do pop in and see how things are now and then)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you should think of starting a guild of your own Kag, that way you could dictate your own rules and always have your way ;) -and make sure that everyone only plays in a style to your liking, ie no fg-heavy tanks, cuz they all do easymode afk-stick-to-rr10caster and randomly spam grapple on innocent soloers.

oh and hello midgard :D (yes i do pop in and see how things are now and then)

Funny, but I don't remember dictating any rules, playstyles or ways on anyone in here or anywhere else for that matter, in fact I usually can be quoted on telling people to do what they want to do. But if you want to spam some more random nonsense around, don't let me hold you back. :fluffle:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Zeeee Flame War .... !!!!

/Mirk

Stone em stone em'all i'd say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom