LF Guild on K8P - Order

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Due to population issues on Orrud quite a few TMM guild members have rolled Order on K8P. We are now looking for a friendly guild home with members in most tiers who don't mind swearing in chat.

We don't want to go from Guild to Guild and get kicked out due to overuse of the words cnut, f*ck, w#nk etc. Already had a 20 minute discussion after spamming in one guild chat, "Bad Scene, my arse is so sore from being gang raped by multiple Orcs I won't be able to sit for a week!". So, any guilds out there on Order who do not mind the occasional swear word spammed?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Check out our website and forums at crymore.de mate. Dont worry about the german toplevel domain, we are an english speaking guild and the germans are actually a minority. ;)

We are all rerolls as well, most from Orrud, some from Ungor, so you should have plenty company while leveling. We got one group that just got into t4, the rest is still t2 and t3. Everyone has at least one alt in t1 for the fast nordenwatch pops late at night. They still pop within minutes at 3 am. :D

Join our TS if you want to get to know us better. Drop me a PM and I ll send you the details. The guild just dinged 10 and we have about 10 to 12 active and a couple of very casual members ATM. We dont like massinvites, so that number will only slowly increase.

If all that sounds decent to you, get in touch with me ingame. I am a lateniter, so if you cant catch me online, we can also talk in PMs over here or at our forums.

Apart from me there is Manisch Deppressiv in our guild, the rest arent FH lurkers I guess.

Zede

Part of the furniture
team conclave would welcome even gimps like you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom