levitian mob

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
whats is demanded to kill levitian really this question i think eggy most answer to

I found anice purple mob i tryed solo a few minits ago wasa not a nice mob to encounter

i used a lv 50 friar against it and its have 48 in staff and 45 ench both me and shan was ganked in 10 secounds

Egyy got aidea witch mob i talking about i hope you are its close to ademonas island and it was purple

Eggy give me some ideas how to kill this mob i start think its inpossibole

think its alv 70 mob :)

Edit at least some on server pm me and laughted when they saw what i did over there told them what i did and they laughted i think the msg i got from 15 players was Lol

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, it's a hard mob :( drops nice stuff though!

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
would albs like a raid against that mob shan wanna kill that uglly mob

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
Yes plzzzzzz :clap:
Tried it a while ago with a bunch of mixed ppl from Excal and Pryd but failed...that mob is not only ugleh, it's also HAAAAAAARD!
/Wasp :fluffle:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
lol

Well at least friar aint that OP ;)

But its a pretty hard mob kinda FZ spamming hard hitting dude, tends to FZ clerics constantly, so yeah petspam is prolly the way to go :)

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
ahem..

interesting patch notes said:
Oceanus Encounters

- Kraken and Leviathan will no longer suffer defensive penalties when in combat with a large number of attackers.

- Pets under the effect of the Kraken's ink cloud will tend to become confused and behave in irrational ways.

good luck with your pet spam

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Did it on Pryd (pre cluster) with 2 theurgs, 2 ML9 sorcs 1 or 2 ML9 cabbies and the rest clerics. Was a hard fight but it is doable with a full group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom