[Leviathan & co.][P][Friday 24th of March, 19:00GMT/20:00CET] Sign-Up Thread

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Marmattaja (47/26/5 (Aug, Mend, Cave), Shaman, ML10 Perfecter, EoY lvl 10), RR2 (aug acuity 2, Mastery of Healing 1, Master of arcane 1, wild healing 1, LW1, MCL1)

Nahkapaska (50/50/28 (Hammer, LA, Parry) berserker, ML10 Banelord), RR4 (LW1, Charge2, Purge2)

Lasroib (49 supp SM, ML10 Convoker), RR2

Ixoth (42/42/48 (Hammer, Shield, SC) Thane, ML10 Battlemaster), RR3

Piclya (50/50/28 (Sword, Shield, Parry) Warrior, ML10 Battlemaster, RR1, MoB II)

Arnoavarn (44/31 (Pac, Mend) Healer, ML2 Soj, RR1 (Wild Healing1))

Inivorg (47/26 (Darkness, Supp) RM, ML0, RR1)

Cadeven (47/26 (supp, dark), BD, ML8 Banelord, RR2)

Etigori (39 Sword, 42 CS, 25 Venom, rest LA) SB, ML2 Spymaster, RR2 (mos 2, purge 1)

Ixsummoner (atm full dark) SM, ML0, RR2 (Jugg1)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Confirming P/M Healer - cemi0's healer in group1. Charname: Healler

May I suggest you put some numbers on the spots? Will atleast make it alot easier for yourself to check whos confirmed.

Also, no way you get everyone to post the information you are looking for. Trust me, i know this from dragon raids. And seeing you need 3 FGs you cant just "dump" those people that dont post specs/ras etc because you wont get eonugh to complete the raid.

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
cemi0 said:
May I suggest you put some numbers on the spots? Will atleast make it alot easier for yourself to check whos confirmed.

Will do :)

cemi0 said:
Also, no way you get everyone to post the information you are looking for. Trust me, i know this from dragon raids. And seeing you need 3 FGs you cant just "dump" those people that dont post specs/ras etc because you wont get eonugh to complete the raid.

:eek6: schhh someone might actually had posted info :(

:clap:

/Ovron

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
GG not coming on more of these raids that for sure. cya in next patch.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
How come?

why even bother coming when u get kicked out from grp as first pick ( he made the misstake of 9 people not i ) as i was the only one not making a history of my ingame char and posting a bloody bible of how strong my zerk is , all significant info about me is in my sig if that's not enough i'll just farm him in next patch.

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Teslacoil said:
why even bother coming when u get kicked out from grp as first pick ( he made the misstake of 9 people not i ) as i was the only one not making a history of my ingame char and posting a bloody bible of how strong my zerk is , all significant info about me is in my sig if that's not enough i'll just farm him in next patch.

Did you happen to not see the information of where it said that you were still welcome onto the raid? like everyone else this time? If it would had been a set raid, I wouldn't had kicked you out, would had worked something out.

/Ovron

atos

Fledgling Freddie
tbh you need more thanes/vlaks than warriors. =( for to hit bonus!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Ovron said:
Did you happen to not see the information of where it said that you were still welcome onto the raid? like everyone else this time? If it would had been a set raid, I wouldn't had kicked you out, would had worked something out.

/Ovron

no i didn't , then i guees i owe u an apology gargam the ROLEPLAYER SHAMAN ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom