Levi/Kraken

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
levi: 3x ml10 pet casters 1x icer 2x cleric (and a tank is handy for guard on icer)

kraken: 1x matter cabbie/earth wizz 3x cleric (or 2x cleric 1x sight necro)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Wont the zephyr from kraken kill you?

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
its a cheaty way, but you kill him via indirect damage aka DoT so he doesnt zeph and hardly chucks any rocks

the setup is, cabbie pulls him with dot, and spams dots till they land, and nothing else all fight

the clerics all spam group heals (nothing else) to keep everyone up

now he does nearsight everyone on a fairly perma basis, dont heal this as it may cause him to zeph- instead just live through it, and stack all the chars on top of each other so no1 is out of range of the group heals

he wont chuck rocks or zeph so nothing can really go wrong, just hits you for about 2-300 fairly often which spamming of group heals nullifies etc etc

if your clerics dont have croc ring, then a necro for pow trans is also awesome, and you can body pull with an oog suicider to avoid initial rock chuckage at group, but with di up and a cabbie it really doesnt matter (high pd is also handy on cabbie, and they need to be 50matter- did it using a spirit cabbie and earth wizz other day thou and was fairly quick 20mins~)

givf rep for helpfullness!

Lethul

FH is my second home
its a cheaty way, but you kill him via indirect damage aka DoT so he doesnt zeph and hardly chucks any rocks

the setup is, cabbie pulls him with dot, and spams dots till they land, and nothing else all fight

the clerics all spam group heals (nothing else) to keep everyone up

now he does nearsight everyone on a fairly perma basis, dont heal this as it may cause him to zeph- instead just live through it, and stack all the chars on top of each other so no1 is out of range of the group heals

he wont chuck rocks or zeph so nothing can really go wrong, just hits you for about 2-300 fairly often which spamming of group heals nullifies etc etc

if your clerics dont have croc ring, then a necro for pow trans is also awesome, and you can body pull with an oog suicider to avoid initial rock chuckage at group, but with di up and a cabbie it really doesnt matter (high pd is also handy on cabbie, and they need to be 50matter- did it using a spirit cabbie and earth wizz other day thou and was fairly quick 20mins~)

givf rep for helpfullness!

and the same way with necro? just dot dot dot dot (pb dot or what? :p) ?

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
i've seen how 3 cabys with Juggernaut and ml9 and one cleric have killed Levi...

Lethul

FH is my second home
Was online till 20:30 QQ

If you dont see me online ask some1 either in CM alliance to ask in /as for me :D i might be hiding from friky

i asked everyone pretty much :p but i think they only asked in /gu :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom