Levels 1-20

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isn't the truth that you just hate new players? Hmm?!

You don't like new players 'cause they dumb and not leet right?!

You self centered b**tards!

Play 1-20 and maybe, just MAYBE help some new players to have fun in the game and NOT whine about how n00bs can't play their class. Bah!

No but seriously, 1-20 is a intro for new players to learn their class. Saying they all get powerleveled is like saying everyone...umm...masturbates everytime there's a dragondrop. If some people(wij) do(es) it, it doesn't mean that the whole populus does it. But that's just me talking.

And what's the rush people? When i start a new char, i feel it's a really big part of the game to get a "new" group and actually know what you're doing, give advice and so forth. Instead of the first time when you thought purple meant pink meant easy.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled a warden couple of weeks ago,thinking of doing /level first,but then I realized I had no idea how to play a warden(k,no flames here please) and wanted to meet and try to help new people who is still a new player in daoc +take the same hard path as I did on my first char.And actually,i've met many already.There are tons of people xping on classic lands/muire tomb nowadays and they don't have access to /level mechanism.Anyway,/level was one of the worst things that mythic have done as it just pisses people who starts daoc and faces "hey,why can't I find someone to group with?" reality.If /level was removed,p0w3rg@m3r5 can level their toon to the level which they wish in a few hours anyway. :wanker:

Syri

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
/agree.

/level should be taken out altogether imo. New players have no1 to group with cause people just /level to 20.
if i were going to return, that'd be one thing i'd agree with. really alienates new players, and if you know what you're doing, 1-20 can go pretty quick anyway, but if you're actually levelling proper for it, you can help some less fortunate people to reach lvl 20 aswell, who don't have a lvl 50 main to enable /level for them. just my 2p worth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom