Leveling Help Please!!!!

A

Arwen

Hey.. I'm new, im a Rejuvination Healer so i need to find a group, but i totally do not know my way around Midgard, at level 5 where should i go for grps? and lvl 10? and even 15..? plz :)

O

old.Emma

your best bet for any hope getting a group is going to be Myrkwood forest thats where 99% of people lvl 5-20 hunt. to get there either take a horse from Vasudheim (town outside Jordheim) to Galplen or if you started in Fort Atla. Take a horse from there to Gna Faste. mobs are plenty and there`s always people from level 5-20 in the area looking for a group.

G

Gallak

5: Beach at fort Atla, or Ants/cats in Mularn. Atla is the best place for finding groups imho. Move onto pooks on the far side of the beach (across a stream) before --->

10: Nisse's Lair, middies lowest level dungeon

15: higher stuff in Nisses, Vendos in camp in far north Mularn ready for --->

18+ Vendo Caverns 2nd dungeon

G

Gallak

Or aye you could stay in Gna, but I find that a bit boring after a while, try varying it with some of the places I mention above ;)

K

klavrynd

10c and a dead rabbit this thread pops up for every other mid class like she did with the alb ones

F

Fafnir

All i can say if you are an axe user willows near gna will get you from lvl 12-15 in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread