Leveling guide

K

Kaatar

I'm going to be creating a new character and I was wondering if there is any site that has a level guide. Is there a website that tells the best places to level for each level in the game? I couldn't find any :( Looking foward to your replies. :)

S

SilverHood

loads... try doing a forum search, plenty posted on these very boards. which realm are you interested in?

D

darbey

what class and realm u thinking about doing?
it will vary from class to class slightly.

G

Glacier

If ur choosing Wizard, go Path of Ice until 40 atleast, and try getting a regular XP grp.
You will have a very hard time soloing, but will be ace in grps.

if paladin i would advise going Shield/sword/chants [42, 44, 44(and 13 parry) and trying to get regular grps going same as above, but you will b able to solo better, chainkilling low yellows/high blues while you are looking for a group is a good option.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Good luck to you :D

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Glacier

if paladin i would advise going Shield/sword/chants [42, 44, 44(and 13 parry) and trying to get regular grps going same as above, but you will b able to solo better, chainkilling low yellows/high blues while you are looking for a group is a good option.

NO!

Sorry, but that spec is terrible (in my opinion).

Paladin specs:

48chants/42shield/39slash/15parry
46chants/42shield/39slash/20parry
48chants/50shield/34slash/rest parry

And other variations on those are the most widely used and are regarded as the most viable specs for both PvE and RvR.

A Paladin is a great choice as an Albion character. They contribute well to a group and are very good soloers (with good equipment you can chain kill reds without much worry at 40+ then at 50 you can solo purples also without much trouble).

Hope this helps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread