Leveling at 37-40?

A

Arwen

Hello, my level 37 thurg with 26 earth rest air is having a really hard time finding a group, can anyone suggest where to find one, people keep saying they are getting tree groups but i don't have a clue what they are and where?

F

Flimgoblin

tree groups are in lyonesse and you _might_ get one if there's no other pbt theurgs around :)

generally levels 44->50 on trees though.... (theurgs get in as an exception :))

L

Larik-

Could try the barrows, nice bonuses on spirit nukes on the dead things in there. Worked for my theurg from 37-40 (same spec as yours) :)

P

Pin

Find undead mobs, you get around 20% bonus to your nukes. Barrows is a good place for these.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
tree groups are in lyonesse and you _might_ get one if there's no other pbt theurgs around :)

generally levels 44->50 on trees though.... (theurgs get in as an exception :))

I wouldn't recommend it. I went to trees at lvl 40 for a try and while PBT worked (doh) trees penetrate BT every now and then. If the group doesn't watch you very closely 1 unlucky shot through the BT will kill a lvl 37 theurg.

There's nothing wrong with a lvl 37 theurg going to tanglers and make the group smaller when the group grows in level. You can stay there all the way to level 44 (in the end with 1 theurg, 1 wiz/theurg, 1 sorc, 1 cleric/friar and 1 tank easy) and head to trees in Lyonesse (3 spots available).

Go to DF sometimes to have a change of scenery and to Barrows if you wanna solo. At level 42-43 the echo-room is perfect (yellow/orange on the other side of the bridge), and at level 48-49 advisors are great XP solo.

Users who are viewing this thread