Leveling a BB, help!

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
Decided to boot up a new trial account and level a BB up with my main, problem being my main account only has a lvl 50 infil, not particually well geared either!

Wondering if there are any decent PL spots for a melee to quicken the process? as it seems fairly slow

Last night I tried the frontiers, at the legionares to make use of the yellow buffs i could buy while my cleric was too low to buff anything decent, plus the added frontier exp. managed to get to level 10 before i was ganked by hibs :) this seemed like a really decent spot! just the danger factor

Tried avalon city after being ganked, this was much slower, but the added bonus of farming scales in the process. Was wondering if TDs were the way to go? Or possibly a place in dartmoor I could abuse with scale farming at the same time?

Anyone know of any other tacts for a fast PL with an inf?

any help appreciated!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You could always make a new cabbie or necro on the infi account to lvl it up with. Will be slower at first but will pay off at higher lvls and gets you a new toon for free.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
PL with infil can be tedious, maybe better ask someone in your guild or friendly to help you PL a DS necro (i think this is the one that has life drain etc) and then PL at least is decent, otherwise if u just can use infil, NF can be dangerous everywhere, TD? what is it? if it is not in NF go ahead :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
You could always make a new cabbie or necro on the infi account to lvl it up with. Will be slower at first but will pay off at higher lvls and gets you a new toon for free.

This is a decent idea, then you can focus pull and farm stuff you need at a later time to ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
level it with a deathsight necro you'll level very quickly if you stick to spirit weak monsters (all undead are spirit weak so find undead camps basicly) I did the same when I started in alb with my necro/bb took about 7-8 hours to get them both upto 40 from level 1 with no gear.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
or u can always bugg me since im always in ml7 to farm glass :) if im not in sidi farming souls for bps

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah to be honest I would start a new toon on your main account along with your buffbot, something geared towards farming, that way you can level them both together and should have plenty of cash to kit them out when they hit 50. Necro is the obvious and quickest choice I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom