/level for bg0!!! read!!!

I

Ithurts

It is possible to do /level and enter aber.
Stay at lvl 19...u will have 10 bubs of xp at lvl 19.
Suicide until u see xp decrease from those 10 bubs...that means u have lost 5 bubs of lvl 20.

U MUST NOT KILL ANYTHING not even greys when u have 10 bubs at 19 cause it will make u ding.
U wont get any free armor/weapons though :/

I thought I would keep this a "secret" cause I didnt want a zerg in bg0, but bg0 is kinda empty!

Come join or meet my wizz Mmmmmmmmmmm ;D IM W8ING!!!

Its so cool u can enter aber like this cause then u dont have to lvl to 24 to be "equal" and u dont have to fear assasins at all almost!! :D

N

Nairyk

nice, but whilest your suiciding you also loose conc... ;)...and with that cash for conc u need to buy your armour, it would be easier lvl'ing 1 to 19 :) nice idea tho

I

Ithurts

Originally posted by -Cid-
nice, but whilest your suiciding you also loose conc... ;)...and with that cash for conc u need to buy your armour, it would be easier lvl'ing 1 to 19 :) nice idea tho

What?
U lose like 1-2g worth of con and u can go bg within 10 min from creating if u want too...
Some of us got money on other chars u know...

I

iodine

Have u tested it or is it just a theory ?

I

Ithurts

Originally posted by iodine
Have u tested it or is it just a theory ?

I have tested it with my fire wizz and bb ^^ and IT WORKS :D:D

I read on US forums how it didnt work for them but I just had to try for myself and im glad I did.

I

iodine

Wont last long then will prolly go, when they fix cs and sound bug :)

J

JimmyJazz

mmmmmmmm! so you're that wizzy that keeps getting me, you're going down buddy :)

I

Ithurts

Originally posted by JimmyJazz
mmmmmmmm! so you're that wizzy that keeps getting me, you're going down buddy :)

U just try!!!!!!!1 :D

E

etaew

when u kill in Bg0 then do u ding 20? since u get xp from killing in RvR

I

Ithurts

Originally posted by etaew
when u kill in Bg0 then do u ding 20? since u get xp from killing in RvR

well u have to suicide like 10+ times so u dont ding...
U cant enter bg0 if u havent suicided a few times.

N

Nairyk

Or.... better way, cheaper

level to 18, EXP to 19 :)

S

Shanaia

I can confirm this. I have my next bg0 scout ready and waiting in the apk untill Nig caps out ... which is now 4 points away.

Thanks Mids for coming back to be my target all night

And thanks to that BD that pwned me and then let me life with 3 hitpoints left... honorable BD <bows with respect>

S

Shanaia

<sneaky bumpage> more people in Aber please!! it's easy and in stead of a gimpy 20 you need to level to 24 you have a 19 in one go ...

T

trafikk_jamm

Yeah this does work, i suicided an extra few times to take me down to about 19 and 7 bubs, i didnt want to ding 20 the 1st time i killed something :)

If you want to use level to have pretty much instant BG action this is the quickest way - takes 10 minutes to suicide 10 - 12 times, a lot quicker than xp'ing from 20.5 to 24.

In Hib the quickest way, well at least what i did, was to bind at the top of tower in Mag Mell and just jump out of tower to suicide, release, respawn at top of tower, repeat :)

T

Thorgald

Svullo. u cant level to 18 and then exp to 19. as u gain a lvl everytime u kill..

u HAVE to cuicide. as thats the only way to substract exp from the /level reward u get. u get exp to 20.5 when u /level, when u suicide then u get exp loss from that 20.5

S

Shanaia

Think anyone will notice if I bump it again?

<shrugs>

what the hell

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE IN ABER ... think about it ... 10 minutes work and instant capped aber char ... or 2 minutes work and having a gimped bluecon to 24 in thid

ABERMENAI NEEDS YOU !!!!!!11111oneoneonetwo

Z

Zii

Originally posted by Svullo
Or.... better way, cheaper

level to 18, EXP to 19 :)

you cant spec for lvl 19 then cuz clicking on your trainer would ding you 20 :)

T

Thorgald

aww comon!! when i finally got arsed to get my hunter to aber all u albs vanish :( had great fun the first day i was there but after that theres nothing :,( Bord needs company :(

/edit Oh and Saronir, PLEASE come back :)

P

parisienscot

I made my practically first melee character this way - Speedylendan the skald - but then a big zerg of albs came to pk and I tried to aoe them all from the battlements... then realised i was just a skald - melee characters are pretty hopeless in sieges - although I did port out and kill a green con a couple of times - think I prefer casters though really.

Users who are viewing this thread