/level after deleting the lvl 50 char

McFly

Fledgling Freddie
(I am making this post since I havent found any material on this subject the FAQ or in BW/FH, and it might be nice to know for someone sometime...)

Me and Elyrie recently debated wether an account would be flagged as a lvl 50 acc., allowing the /level command, if the lvl 50 character had been deleted.

I tried searching the GOA FAQ, the camelotherald FAQ, asking in alliance, searching FH, being creative on google.com, calling my grandmother etc etc...

Resulting in loads of useless answers: "Maybe", "ofc", "I think so", "mids are overpowered", etc etc...

So I tried contacting CS, and:

[quote:]

Subject
Regarding /level command

Customer 02/08/2004 04:12 PM
If I have a level 50 character on e.g. Midgard/Prydwen, and decides to move to Hibernia/Prydwen, thereby deleting the only lvl 50 character on my account, will my account then still be flagged as a level 50 account, allowing me to use the /level command??

Response (CS) 02/09/2004 11:41 AM
Hello,

Yes you will still have the /level command.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

[/quote]

(And for the ppl crying about GOA's CS, plz notice the respond time :D )

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Info has been posted on FH previously, search harder padawan!

living

Fledgling Freddie
GOA CSR said:
Response (CS) 02/09/2004 11:41 AM
Hello,

Yes you will still have the /level command.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Imo u got ur awnser right there!!! and yes i heard people say u keep it after deleting ur 50.. atleast until next patch ;>

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Imo u got ur awnser right there!!! and yes i heard people say u keep it after deleting ur 50.. atleast until next patch ;>
what do ya mean until next patch? o_O

Grimmy

Fledgling Freddie
I deleted my 50's on Alb/Pryd and moved to Hib/Pryd and used /level with no problems.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Grimmy said:
I deleted my 50's on Alb/Pryd and moved to Hib/Pryd and used /level with no problems.
Thats the spirit, leave the zerg imo.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
what do ya mean until next patch? o_O

I guess, that since character restoration isn't possible from a previous version.. that you can't do /level anymore aswell since you dont have a 50 anymore.

I also have heard, that it indeed works.. but not 'indefinatly' (like reason above).

crazykobby

Fledgling Freddie
I deleted a lvl 50 skald on excal (the only 50 at the time) and succesfully used /lvl afterwards even tho i had no 50.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i deleted my 50 on alb/pryd. could still level before patch and after patch. someone said you cant do it after patch, which patch is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom