level 45 cleric LFG (yes, it has come to this)

Pluttaejjn

Banned
yeah... as the topic says I want a group/guild :p wanna ding 50 asap and I need you to help me... reason I aint asking in game is coz theres no1 between 30-50 :p well... almost noone:p so as I said ... im swedish btw.... dont want ne crappy german guild where they cant spell;/ thanks a lot! AND PLEASE FEKKING ANSWER MEEH >< ill even grp with a sorc n go poc 2 exp ur gov n/or ring of fire and I'm sure u want a ring of fire NOW DONT U!?!!?!?!??!

(damn I love just typing stuff that no1 cares 'bout... ASDOASODHOHSFIYGAFAWOÖFH AWOÖIRDAWO DOIJWAOI HDWAUH DIUWAH DLUIWAHD LIUWALD HWALIDH AWILHD LWAUIHD LIWAH DLIHWAD LIHAWDLIH WALIHD LIAWHD LIAWHD LAHGAWPO OIFAJ) <--- my ticket to being classed as a FH spammer ;) HELL YEAH!

thanks a lot! !!LET IN THE LOVE!!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Pluttaejjn said:
ill even grp with a sorc n go poc 2 exp ur gov n/or ring of fire and I'm sure u want a ring of fire NOW DONT U!?!!?!?!??!

what did you say about being able to spell?

Bellona

Banned
even a cleric should be able to do the catacombs mini quests, and with all 3 realms you can easy make lvl 47, combined with a few normal quests in SI, then freelevel to 48, incase you dont find a group/guild

Pluttaejjn

Banned
sorry;/ can clerics solo? i've never done it... does that make me a newb?>< imo, some lvl 50 log on n help me out! WOHOHO ;D just tell me in what direction cata quests r ;D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Welcome to FH :)

I'd help... But I'm having so much fun leveling my necro.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:
sorry;/ can clerics solo? i've never done it... does that make me a newb?>< imo, some lvl 50 log on n help me out! WOHOHO ;D just tell me in what direction cata quests r ;D
You can solo blues at the least.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Welcome to FH :)

I'd help... But I'm having so much fun leveling my necro.
Come back prydwen.. I wanna keel ya.

Pinp

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I know! I widdle myseld and everything! was well funny.. till i had to lick it all up.

Did you save any for me ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom