Level 40 Epic quest disappeared?

A

acei

I just reliased this when i went to continue my level 40 epic quest, i had done all the fiddly bits before SI came out i.e. going around DAOC, killed that thing in Keltoi etc now i wanted to complete it by killing the tree creatures and going to Hadrian's Wall.... i looked at my journal, it was completely missing. I thought it must be a bug in SI because i was in a SI zone at the time so i crossed into Castle Sauvage still the same problem it's not on my journal and my trainer isn't asking me to restart it or anything like that my only option is to attempt to complete it from the guides on the web and HOPE it reappears when i get to the end of the quest...

Anyone had this problem occur please?

P

Pin

just type /quest

That will list them all for you. The unfinished ones will be right at the top of the list, separated from your completed ones.

A

**Aligro**

for my passage to eternity quest..(epic) all the way from 43-50 i had to guess what each step i had to do.. i did not have it in my journal i tried everything to gte it back, the only thing that could trigger it was by completing part of a different quest, then it would let me see my quest step until i clicked off the journal.. it was a right bugger trying to work out what to say to someone when no guides on the interenet/anyone else didnt say/forgot.

A

acei

Originally posted by Pin
just type /quest

That will list them all for you. The unfinished ones will be right at the top of the list, separated from your completed ones.
Thank you when i type /quest it listed them but also listed the step and what i should do in the epic :)

Users who are viewing this thread