level 40-44 BG

Bwinko

Fledgling Freddie
Bwinko lvl 43 warrior

I just want to tell that mincer called Illiudan that he should get some skills, fought him a couple of times and the only way he survived was by using SoS and using his charmed caster pet on me.
I hope you see this couse its stuff like that, that makes you want to quit the game.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
you want to quit because he used the abilitys availible to him ? want other tanks to remove armour, archers to forget bows and casters to staff you to death too ?

if its a tactic that works use it, though a DI2 bot stuck to your arse is still sad, but complaining a class/player beat you by useing the abilitys it speced/trained for is bit commical tbh....

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, I was hoping you'd post here m8.
Im simple using all the tactics there's to use for me. And I almost used them all against you. We ended in a 7-1 score m8. That 1 time I lost because my SoS had a downtime and I decided to try it without a pet, cuz we were thinking you'd leave by now.

I had fun tho, gave me the uportunity to test my options. So thank you for that, and the good RP :D

Mincer = pretty good solo ;)

PS
Cant believe I got you on the 7th, when I went stealth and had pet following me in Agro. Hehe. Good fun. We should redo it sometime.

Illudian lv44 Minstrel

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
btw, where the hell is everyone? Havent seen a mid or hib all day.. must have checked like 5 times.

:twak:

I need a few more RP's for my 2nd RA, who wants to make me happy? :)
:clap:

Note: there arent many Albs around either, and I promise I wont add ;)

Obersten

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, where is all mids and hibs these days?

It's obvoius that Midgaard and Hibernia Coop in the 50 NF, by taking all albs towers
and keeps while they leave eachothers alone almost, but you can at least give us
the chance for some fun in Leirvik please.

Pick up the towel, take the towers at night or early in the morning like you used
to do, that will gives us something to do at least.

According to online status, there are fewest albs online these days,
we got few relics left, hibs still have underdogs bonus, and you coop.

What more advantages you need?

I would like to see those "overpowered" classes some in Leirvik, sometimes there
were actually fg mids or hibs sometimes, and they play well, but its sad last bg is left
alone these days, come back and own us please. :cheers:

Crystalize 43 Thurg

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
probably cause an inf called nigeel was pwning them bud.. eh eh

oh, gonna get flamed for using PA and stealth now probably...
and lvl 40 poison rocks too :cool:

come give me more rps guys... only rr2 l1.... wanna cap leirvik

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
made some nice rp's tonight seen as hibbies came to play...
shame smellysean doesnt leave tower and pwns everything that moves below....
that'll change now sorc is there :cool:

be careful buddy eh eh

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, thx you all for the nice action. We decided we let you keep the tower since it seems to take a lot of effort for mids to actually take a tower in leirvik. And you dont appear to come back without one.

Thx for the rp, you wont be seeing Illu there. Dinged 2L0, Ill keep it to that. Off to real RvR.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i dont think its so much we dont want to go there as much as we get so bored to only see either stealth classes or casters on the "other side"... it tends to get abit old after a while. yes i know mid got alot of sb's/hunters in there to now but theres not much else to roll when all u get to fight are either keep hugging casters or assisting stealthers. if u want action, roll something else.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
come play when others are not in bed or at work then guys...

got inf, sorc, neccy and reaver close to coming too.....

loads for you to play with :cool:

and if you notice... we dont hug the towers... we are in the middle of the battlefield trying to get you outta the towers to come play.

anyway, nuff said.

rp's are nice when 2 casters stand in front of my inf, 1 killed in 2 blows, other killed while running away :cool: solo eh eh

yup, even go for your lvl 44.5 tanks... im not fussy, just wanna pwn :cool:

cant wait till nigeel is 50

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
lol, ya gotta love midgard....

just logged in at 0420 hours....

mids taken all 3 towers while leirvik was empty of any other realm....

WTG MIDGARD

gonna try take em back solo... wish me luck

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
lol, this is becoming a solo thread...

just to let you know i got 2 of the towers back in alb hands solo....

left the mids with 1... couldnt be tight now could i :cool:

cya all tomorrow chaps

p.s. just realised... used nigeel to get trebs there... blast the doors on 2 towers...
logged necro and waxed the 2 purp con tower captains....

wonder if thats fair?

:twak:

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
Last night was good in Leirvik with Ruvanan my Cabbi, sorry to the Bard, Blademaster(i think it was) and hero i solo killed 10 times in a row before you got me (ya, true story 10 kills in a row, never done that before lol). Gotta add that i am 1 of those few in this game that dont have a BB and DI2 bot in the keep, so fights were fair.
Its ok if you wanna whine over me, i can see now why people say cabbis are great in RvR. :clap:

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Bwinko said:
Bwinko lvl 43 warrior

I just want to tell that mincer called Illiudan that he should get some skills, fought him a couple of times and the only way he survived was by using SoS and using his charmed caster pet on me.
I hope you see this couse its stuff like that, that makes you want to quit the game.

QQ :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom