/level 30

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
On a side note. Hibernia / Prydwen will be getting back the /level 30 command today. While the realm is doing decently enough in the frontiers, the population is still low compared to the two other realms. With the coming of Trials of Atlantis in 3 weeks, we wanted to use this opportunity and invite players from other servers to come to Hibernia / Prydwen, level their characters during this time and be ready to help for the coming challenges !

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1763

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
but I thought Hib was overpowered and had a larger population than albs do, at least thats what some albs been saying so..

Cheers GOA for this :clap:

Btw, whats going on over at GOA atm? You guys have actually improved on a lot of areas lately. :)

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
im very happy to see that we have /30 again... Though, u cant suicide to stay at lvl 24 anymore. gotta exp the old way to get there. So dont expect to see many hibs in thid anymore...

Use this while u can... Prolly wont take long b4 another swarm of germans and frenchies invade and spam us with "gold plz," and the QQ:ing savages from mid/excal comes pays a visit. all helping us getting rid of it as fast as it came.

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:
im very happy to see that we have /30 again... Though, u cant suicide to stay at lvl 24 anymore. gotta exp the old way to get there. So dont expect to see many hibs in thid anymore...

Use this while u can... Prolly wont take long b4 another swarm of germans and frenchies invade and spam us with "gold plz," and the QQ:ing savages from mid/excal comes pays a visit. all helping us getting rid of it as fast as it came.

German have got /lvl 30 on Dartmoor and French on Orcanie (for Midgard)

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
but I thought Hib was overpowered and had a larger population than albs do, at least thats what some albs been saying so..

Cheers GOA for this :clap:

Btw, whats going on over at GOA atm? You guys have actually improved on a lot of areas lately. :)

Sucking up, are we? Trying to earn another week of /level 30, you bastard! I'm on to you, so you better watch where you move!

:=

sami

Fledgling Freddie
now give it to mid too, and remove /level for alb stealthers xD

Mad

Fledgling Freddie
While I welcome /level 30 I doubt it will make a big difference. New players just seem to replace those that leave so our population remains roughly constant. Most of those that came when we last got /level 30 have left again (Celtic Fist/Fury - cant remember which they went that fast ;) , Flatline , Curse etc... ).

Blaien

Fledgling Freddie
All /level 30 achieves is that every person playing hib ends up with 8 level 30+ chars. Yea a few people will join to start at lvl30 but if they dont play hib now whats the chances of them actually staying.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Groborthir said:
Sucking up, are we? Trying to earn another week of /level 30, you bastard! I'm on to you, so you better watch where you move!

:=

hihi... already made my bard and Blademaster now, hope we have /level30 in TOA still so I can do my sharhero too :p

jokes aside, /level30 actually helps out alittle, some people come and stay, believe it or not :) and when TOA is around the corner, more will most likely come too :)

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
sami said:
now give it to mid too, and remove /level for alb stealthers xD

We dont use /level anyway, need to auto train stealth ect :eek:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
/level kills the game for new players, nerf it and put back the old leveling grind for all, and stop being so damn lazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom