/level 30?

G

GrivneKelmorian

Remove /level 30 from prydwen? hibbies have got alot of new ppl there and doing good in rvr and having DF lots.

Discuss?

M

mavericky

I like the /level 30 for hibs, brings lots of nice a squishy hibs out to play often.

On a side not I dont think removing it will may any difference now. EVERYONE that was even slightly tempted to move to prydwen will have a full character bank of /lvls 30 ready for if they want to start

J

Jaem

Hib is roughly same amount of chars as other realms now, but imo /lvl 30 didn't work, asactive players are still low.

C

Cozak

Dont remove it just give it to Mid and alb now.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

everyone who hasnt got a minstrel will start one then :p abla starts at lvl 30 i believe?

X

Xeanor

oh no mids don't have DF 99.9% of the time anymore!!!! nerf!!!!

go raid some keeps while chanting DF DF DF DF DF DF xD

A

amazingsteve

lol so much QQ in this thread from albs n mids :D Hibs kick ur asses for 2 weeks and immediately start crying :eek:

O

old.windforce

FFS don't think every post is whine (yours are tbh)

i just want level 30 to try out some more classes with a little extra pepper. i did some level 30 toons on gorre and it was great fun

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.windforce
FFS don't think every post is whine (yours are tbh)

i just want level 30 to try out some more classes with a little extra pepper. i did some level 30 toons on gorre and it was great fun

No realm on prydwen should have /level 30 now. I think its pretty even.

A

amazingsteve

Fair enough, hibernia seems to be about the same as alb n mid, no need to give them /30 though.

P

Petronella

Originally posted by Xeanor
oh no mids don't have DF 99.9% of the time anymore!!!! nerf!!!!

go raid some keeps while chanting DF DF DF DF DF DF xD

only to make you stop crying about Savages when we leave DF for Emain ;)

G

GrivneKelmorian

seems like mids and albs finaly agwee on something. ;)

G

grejmo

imo remove it..
think they got balanced ppl on realms now.

X

XeffoInfil

Yeah hibs are pretty powerful now, take out /level 30 now cuz pry is getting even. i mean they actually wtfpwn albs now

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by XeffoInfil
Yeah hibs are pretty powerful now, take out /level 30 now cuz pry is getting even. i mean they actually wtfpwn albs now

AYE! And they shouldnt be allowed to!!!11! ;)

/sarcasm off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom