Level 20-24 Procs

Valencio

Fledgling Freddie
Hi just wondering if theres any other craftable proc's useable by a level 24 character. If there are special drops then i'd like to know them. All i know of atm is the direct damage one's. I'd like if possible to get some dmg absorb + lifetap one's. Also wondering if player made weapons can be dyed with weapon lusters or not?

Thanks,
Val'

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
sadly only for bg are the DD ones and yea the weapons can be dyed :)

oh and u can get charges for ur armour which are only dd aswell tho

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Check Catacombs out. I have a Sword with a lvl 18 proc, yellow to 22 with a DOT <-- YES A DOT proc on it. And i know theres a lieftap reactive shield around lvl 30. Some of the instanced dungeon mobs drop some rather funky stuff, though they need to repeatedly farmed and i couldnt name all the drops for u, especially as theyd change for each realm. But i have heard there is a hammer and thruster with the DoT on that drops in keltoi and tepoks instances. Got my dot proc slash from mithra instance btw off necro boss <Manevolant disciple room door>.

Hope that helps

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
pff all i have to say is. rapier of begrudging xD

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
the weap Hamro mentions is a lvl 25 piercer with a funky lvl 24 dot proc on it \0/

think it hits for about 4x 22 damage.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
pff all i have to say is. rapier of begrudging xD

And it drops where , givf info lol...
Ill assume Keltoi in alb as someone mentioned one from there b4.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
I have BG boots on my bard with AF charges on it, check cata for stuff like that :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i have a dex/qui ring and str/con ring charges :)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I checked most of alb dungeons and NO we have no weapons like Rapier of Begrudging, sadly. :(

The best I could find was some stuff with lvl 15 stat decrease dots and a small shield with a Lifedrain Proc, also a bit low for Thid.

So back to normal lvl 20 DD procs. :(

Please let me know if anyone find some weapons or armor in alb with special procs or lvl 24 DD procs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom