Leukaemia Research.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Hello all. I know someone posted info about rasing money for charity a while back and got a great response so i thought i would post a link here also.

My Wife Laetitia is training very hard for the 1/2 marathon at the O2 in September, out running most evenings so she can complete the race in a reasonable time. [Without stopping for beer and burgers ;)] We would appreciate it so much if any of you could find time to sponsor her. She has joined the Banana Army, raising awareness and money for Leukaemia Research. A charity very close to us and a very worthy cause.

Leukaemia Research Fund Banana Army - laetitia carman-beneteau's Fundraising Page

Sponsoring through the website raises more money as they can claim tax relief through gift aid. Therefore making your pound go further.

Thank you all so much for taking the time.

:power:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok i gave less than the cat; but more than the guinea pigs!!

...tight lil bastards!

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
LOL thanks so much Ezteq :)

here have a party on me :)

:freddyfm:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
one crisp £5 from me too, good luck

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Once i get paid i'll see what i can do.

My neighbour has just died of leukaemia in the past couple of weeks, leaving his children to look after their mother who has cycstic fibrosis :(

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Huge thanks Hawkwind and Russell :worthy:

So sorry to hear that someone close to you has been affected by this Megadave. It must be very hard for the family to cope especially considering the condition of their mum. Someone i know died on friday it was sudden and he didnt suffer but that doesnt make it any easier on those around him. My condolences.

:(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
[highlight]Gen from Street fighter has Leukaemia. He's still going strong :)[/highlight]

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Huge thanks Hawkwind and Russell :worthy:

So sorry to hear that someone close to you has been affected by this Megadave. It must be very hard for the family to cope especially considering the condition of their mum. Someone i know died on friday it was sudden and he didnt suffer but that doesnt make it any easier on those around him. My condolences.

:(
Thanks. I didnt really know them well to be honest, just used to see them every morning etc, and their children are around my age aswell.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
[highlight]Gen from Street fighter has Leukaemia. He's still going strong :)[/highlight]

Yeah it makes us fighters thats for sure :) mind you i am still a noob on my scout :/

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
A friendly neighbour when we lived in UK has it. In remission right now but still a knightmare to live with. Only too glad to give money for things like this, less than the damn wife spends on phone calls a week! ;)

Good luck with the run and hope you meet the target, looks like your off to a good start.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Bumpage to let you know that even after a poorly timed injury she still went ahead and ran today with a heavily strapped leg and a few painkillaz. Although she didnt get the target time she wanted she did very well at 2:12.

I am so proud of her :) :worthy::clap::wub:

The sponsorship page is still open for a while. If any more of you would like to donate just click on the link in the opening post.

Thanks to everyone again :) :cheers:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
donated. sorry I was late. come on you tight gits, get your dosh out while the donation page is still open. tis a good cause!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
cor well done wifey, running on a bad leg!

makes me feel slightly guilty as I woke up and was just feeling too damn lazy to run this morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom