Lets Zerg Camlann! :D

T

tripitaka

Oops

Love to - IF - i had a level 50 in the first place ;)

I

ImLestat

Hmm, think I read in the patchnotes that the pvp servers weren't linked to the other servers for /level usage. Am I remembering wrong? (Can't be arsed to check it atm since I don't have time.. :) )

S

svartmetall

Well there's only 6 people and a dog on Camlann anyway...make it a 3rd. English server and have done with it.

E

Erekrose

GGGRRRRR WE DONT NEED 3RD ENGLISH SERVER FFS!

O

old.Lianuchta

Don't think the /level command works on Andred/Mordred, so i am not sure if GOA will implement it on Camlann. I was hoping to get a load of alts through the shitty stages, but looks like I have to do it the hard way.

Oh and camlann is not that empty anymore, sems a load of Orcanie have moved over, and the primetime population is usually 1000+, which is not bad considering it was at 500ish a couple of months back.

D

Damon_D

ffs quit the " we need a 3 english server " allready..we need a 3 english server as much as most peopel NEED to be hit my a bus. m'kay.. And as above mentioned I dont think the /lvl command works on pvp servers

B

Beaver

Has it been confirmed whether it's /level 20 or /level 30 yet?

D

Damon_D

" sigh " read the the freaking notes...lvl/20 is FOR ALL, lvl/30 will be on the most UNDER POPULATED servers/realms..ok ????

so on pryd you will prob be able to do lvl/30 on hib but not on alb and mid, on these you can make a lvl /20...

B

Beaver

Havn't got time to read the notes some of us are at work you know ;)

D

Damon_D

Well I'm of to work in an hour and then for 14 hours, so you get no sympathy from me..And if you got time to brows here in your work hour's welll.... you should have used the time to read the notes, or do what ya get pay'd for instead :p

R

razorboy

pvp servers didn't receive /level 30 on us, so prolly we wont get it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom