Lets make Lyonesse alive!

O

old.Wildfire

wizards > tanglers

was great... it would always be a case of "ok u guys keep us alive, while i kill everything in sight in 10 seconds flat. ok? go."

pic3.jpg

L

loxleyhood

At its worst I would actually close my eyes at night and hear pygmy goblins.

Yurk, yurk, yurk, arghhhh!

M

Madonion Slicer

First time i was in a tangler pull i was in amazment of how many mobs came, man i hate the little buggers but would love to get some groups going back there again.

My Earth wizard use to rock there, but now he just sits on a rock unwanted by all :(

M

moona

This not a post " oh lets tell our tanglerz stories"

Just get your asses to Lyonesse :p

O

old.Ramas

First tangler pull is I guess something everyone remembers.

39 levels of asinine pulls where 3 mobs at a time would be considered 'adventurous'.

Then suddenly a fricken goblin army rises up in front you. And while the group in front you looks a little nervous, nobody is actually shouting "RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!".

Yet.

This not a post " oh lets tell our tanglerz stories"

Just get your asses to Lyonesse

Pfft. You been hijackxxored.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Eporunner
...don't reply on such stupid aggro-reaction Moona. Such guys don't even deserve a look ingame.

Originally posted by moona
And you are?

he 's still jealous because i could solo tanglers :p

Hail yea Landtwat :)

Well, if you pause for a second and apply your gargantuan mental powers to the problem, it may just occur to you that I am in fact... Landshark. Hi.
You, Sir, were a fucking awful sorc when I grouped with you on two occaisions at tanglers. You didn't pay attention, I personally remember having to tell you that debuffs break mezz, you didn't communicate and you constantly blamed others for your deaths to miserably badly-controlled pulls, which were damn frequent because you never started casting until they were pretty-much on top of us. Don't tell me I'm jealous you can solo tanglers, because I'm perfectly capable of it myself and... tbh, I just don't see your point :great:
Sorcs like you are what made even tanglers (which, in a good group, were as fast as it got from 40 to 44) hellish.

For what it's worth, I grouped with you a few times when I was levelling my first lvl50 and you were playing Babluna, and you were a perfectly good paladin.

M

moona

LOL so you grp with me 2 fuckin times and i'm a bad sorc

whats your lastname Landshark MisterPerfect??

did you ever played a sorc yourself?

btw i was a good paladin, its not difficult to hit the Amethyst slash button

now go play with your GI Joe's again ;)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
...got cut off mid-sentence?

Couldn't find the edit button in time! rar!

LOL so you grp with me 2 fuckin times and i'm a bad sorc

whats your lastname Landshark MisterPerfect??

did you ever played a sorc yourself?

btw i was a good paladin, its not difficult to hit the Amethyst slash button

now go play with your GI Joe's again ;)

I pointed you out on two occaisions to the group leader when we needed a sorc, both times ended with the group splitting in short order and people PMing me that "hehe maybe moona was a bad idea =)" and so on.

No. For all I know I was a lousy fucking friar, but clearly I didn't stick in your memory as being too dire to even play right in PvE :great:

Yes, thanks. I was, even if I say so myself, perfectly fkin good at it in PvE, because let's face it if you can't play a sorc at tanglers at lvl40+ (i.e. without having a huge resist rate) then you aren't worth of the class. I got to level 47 on Guinevere before I cancelled my US account and moved to Excal when the game opened in Europe.

Well, perhaps good then is an overstatement - let's just say that when you told me in-game that you were babaluna's alt, I said to myself "hum, should have stuck to playing pala".

And in closing...
gi-joe.gif

Z

zlair

First time i went there i got a piece of advice i still remember this day:

When we pull, repell u urge to run away, we r perfectly safe!

sad thing was... he pulled whole beach and we died, and 3 of us had a hard time beliving him after that :p

M

moona

Dear Mister Landtwat,

first i dont remember you , i should have done it because , you happy attitude

But i'll put you on my Friends list , yes you read it good , FRIENDS list
you know why? i forgive peoples :)

From now on i'll stalk you to dead

Happy huntin

H

hercules-df

my first tangler grp was with herc a long time ago when a fucked up pull wiped out not only your grp but any1 else anywhere near the tangler area.

Lyonesse was a nice place back then, especially with the chain pulling and CRIPPLE!!!! (seen spanish dudes in those grps)

I still hunt there with a cabby m8 to farm and pl. cabby+wizz kills the whole pull very easy :) however I was much more effective as an earth wiz, not having a proper aoe dd/snare makes it a bit harder and no dot is always a bad thing, no AOE root is the killer, the earth bolt used to almost 1 shot the tangler, now i have to settle for a few ice nukes :(

F

fl_gorre

landshark id love to see you play a fresh new sorc at tanglers
it takes quiet a lot of bubs to get used to it
i watched moona doing tangz alot and she was doing a great job at it
mayb you joined her grp when you was in a bad mood or got yoursleve killed a couple times in a row out of your own stupidity and just started blaming moona for it

it is really a pity that tanglers arent camped anymore cuz it was a great learning skool for every sorc who is about to enter bigboys RvR

and yeah i miss those tang days too
soloing the entire beach with your pokemon hours after hours
paying attention, swapping tru 2quickbars at teh same time
not pressing 1spell sprint /face same spell sprint again liek most tang farmers do

still soloing aqua once in a while outta nostalgy (without any pet thoo ) but aqua and beach just drain to much power

O

old.LandShark

Look, I have no idea why I bothered bringing up the flame in this thread but I can assure you I'm not enough of a fucking retard to blame other people for my own mistakes in PvE groups. Just forget I said anything - Moona, I apologise. :rolleyes:

E

Eporunner

Nice to see ya have a hate-love relationship now

L

leorin

Originally posted by fl_gorre
landshark id love to see you play a fresh new sorc at tanglers
it takes quiet a lot of bubs to get used to it
i watched moona doing tangz alot and she was doing a great job at it
mayb you joined her grp when you was in a bad mood or got yoursleve killed a couple times in a row out of your own stupidity and just started blaming moona for it

it is really a pity that tanglers arent camped anymore cuz it was a great learning skool for every sorc who is about to enter bigboys RvR

and yeah i miss those tang days too
soloing the entire beach with your pokemon hours after hours
paying attention, swapping tru 2quickbars at teh same time
not pressing 1spell sprint /face same spell sprint again liek most tang farmers do

still soloing aqua once in a while outta nostalgy (without any pet thoo ) but aqua and beach just drain to much power

Well cant say playin sorc is very hard really at tanglers. Never played a sorc before and for about 7 months ago i borrowed a friends sorc , asked mezzzi for a quick breifing how to do it then it took 5 min and u could solo em just perfect.

O

old.Wildfire

hmmz i cant say ive ever tried, is it possible these days with a 44 mind / 31 body spec?
edit: should be pointed out that landshark was referring to playing a sorc in a tangler group rather than solo, which from experience was trickier than you might imagine

O

old.LandShark

I'd imagine it might be smoothly doable with a buffbot, at the aqueducts... :p

Cabas can still do beach or trees fairly easily, so I'm sure a sorc could manage ducts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom