Lets Kill Some People, Again! (Maybe)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but I expected a bit more support for sending a starving people some food from our massive stockpiles...

Then do something. I doubt the government looks at FH unless Edmond posts pictures or Wij makes a post.

Nothing personal, i just really hate people whining about something and not doing anything about it. (not to be confused with being pissed off at something)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
2) No but they made sure there was already masses of staving and wasted money on other unneeded projects.

I've generally always questioned aid, that includes any given to Pakistan.

I don't think the NK government would deliberately starve their people, given the choice.

A government's choice is always to A) survive first (hence the military spending) then B) look after the people. If they had food aid, the people would get it.

Agree with your point about questioning aid though. I'm not blinkered. However, in NK's case the west previously acted very cynically and it resulted in unnecessary human suffering...

..just 'cause Kim Jon Twat and his government are a bunch of wankers doesn't mean others should needlessly die for him, IMO.

Lots to Barclays if I remember, they used it to pay a fine

Sold at a handsome profit :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh, so they didn't have to pay a fine?

Not my fault they're all bent as a nine bob note! That's why I invested - I figured they're the biggest Nazi bank going and their share price would go up before going down...

I'm not responsible for some cunt company fixing Libor/ripping off PPI/stealing the whole world's wealth, am I?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You figured it's the biggest Nazi bank and you'd get nice bucks out of it, yet you preach about tolerance, hippiedom and good feelings towards all?

I'm looking for a word here...hmm...can't think of it, oh well, maybe after i heat up that appliance and straighten my clothes with it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You figured it's the biggest Nazi bank and you'd get nice bucks out of it, yet you preach about tolerance, hippiedom and good feelings towards all?

I'm looking for a word here...hmm...can't think of it, oh well, maybe after i heat up that appliance and straighten my clothes with it.

The word you're looking for is hypocrite.

You would, of course, be incorrect in using it. I'm not dumb - so I'm not into throwing the very thing that I need to live away.

Humans can both disagree with a system yet take advantage of it when there's no other viable choice... :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was going for irony though :LOL:

It's no big, you just seem to hop back and forth on the hippie-capitalist fence when it suits you. Not that there's anything WRONG with it if you know it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you just seem to hop back and forth on the hippie-capitalist fence when it suits you

Ideology is anti-capitalist. Many actions are capitalist - as I've no choice about how the world is. So I'm a realist who thinks things could be a lot better...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So you will have a bit of a moan about it and then go back to avoiding tax? :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Chilly posted "fuck them" to the potential deaths and certain suffering of tens of thousands. I thought the comparison with the holocaust was particularly apt.

Just because someone coined the term "godwin" doesn't mean that you should rule out all use of nazi-inspired argument. Especially when Chilly says "fuck 'em" to this:
starving_children.jpg

Fuck 'em, eh?

By your logic scouse they aren't very attractive and i wouldn't want to fuck em (even though they may have amazing talents we don't know of)so may aswell try find their twitter accounts and make fun of them :p

Right ?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I'd point out that the moans of an olympic athlete and the plight of a starving people are vastly different situations - but if you can find the twitter accounts of the north koreans I'll join ya in taking the piss out of the skinny bastards :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Their god doesn't allow them to use twitter.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think the NK government would deliberately starve their people, given the choice.

A government's choice is always to A) survive first (hence the military spending) then B) look after the people. If they had food aid, the people would get it.

Agree with your point about questioning aid though. I'm not blinkered. However, in NK's case the west previously acted very cynically and it resulted in unnecessary human suffering...

Are you actually that blinded by your distrust of the west??
Yes I could put it stronger but I seriously wonder.
How many examples of history do you want? After all there are plenty to choose from.
Some "leaders" are just blind or want to take everyone with them if they go down.

As for your comment the west let NK people down last time
Under the previous government, the South provided the North with some 2.6 million tonnes of food worth $720 million in six instalments between 2000 and 2007.

You are blinkered...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'd point out that the moans of an olympic athlete and the plight of a starving people are vastly different situations - but if you can find the twitter accounts of the north koreans I'll join ya in taking the piss out of the skinny bastards :)

I found their accounts but they were already being followed by Gary Glitter so i just had a fap to Kylie Minogue instead

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ideology is anti-capitalist. Many actions are capitalist - as I've no choice about how the world is. So I'm a realist who thinks things could be a lot better...

People who think they have no choice think they have no power and as such have given up even trying and as such are just the people the government love. For all the indoctrine rabble you've said along several topics, all the mindless drone comments, all the "not thinking for themselves" about religion you've talked about, it's damn surprising how much of a government drone you in fact are.

I don't rant on about how things are bad, i know they are, but atleast i know that if i put in the effort i could change the world. You think you have no choice, i choose to live by the rules that are set.

That came out harsher sounding then it was meant :unsure:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Some "leaders" are just blind or want to take everyone with them if they go down.

Kim Jong's not the Joker. He's a manipulative cunt but he's not mad.

Food aid would be distributed to the people - because that would be his best course of action to help stabilise his country - and keep him in power. Etiher way - food aid or not - he's not "going down"...

Personally, I don't give a fuck if he's in power as long as people aren't starving to death. There may be an alternative means of ridding the world of him and his ilk without making hundreds of thousands starve.

On the point of the previous food aid - thousands starved. The response was inadequate and cynical. The west tried to tie the food aid program to political reforms. That was opportunist. We need to give the food up regardless...

What should I do then oh font of all righteousness, Toht?

Not namby-pamby waffling please. Real examples that will make a difference to the world please.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What should I do then oh font of all righteousness, Toht?

Not namby-pamby waffling please. Real examples that will make a difference to the world please.

I'm not righteous, i don't pretend to be either.

What you should do is stop whning about everything when you do f*ck all. Start a petition, organize a food drive, spend the excess from your necessary costs to send sh*t to poor people. Or hell, make some coherant points, type out a manifesto and gather likeminded people and try to influence sh*t. You claim to be a smart fella, you should know.

Oh and FYI; Joker isn't mad.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not waffling, it's examples of MINIMAL things what you could do if you ACTUALLY cared about sh*t. Now you're just a whining poser.

You not willing to even put the minimal effort into helping the people you whine about other people not caring about just shows what kind of a hypocritical, judgemental asshole you are.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not waffling, it's examples of MINIMAL things what you could do

Funny, I asked for:

Real examples that will make a difference to the world please.

which was a fair question - as you said this:
at least i know that if i put in the effort i could change the world.

How are ANY of your suggestions going to change the world Toht?

...perhaps I'm not the one being a "judgemental asshole" here?

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not going to explain the same thing over and over, if you can't read, tough tits.

And hell yes i'm going to judge people who tell others that they don't care, when they show no caring outside nice words themselves.

Do something, then come back.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well that comment is as productive to discussion as your thread title. Consistent atleast.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Fuck the North Korean government. Fuck most governments actually. Dont fuck people in need, be it Korean, Vietnamese, Uruguayan or Kenyan.

On the whole question of aid. Yep, there is lots of aidprojects that needs to be questioned, for example large-scale, long-term aid that could be replaced by incentives to kickstart a local market. Aid is still needed for emergencies - the Asian Tsunami, draugts or even floods and starvation in N. Korea.

georgie

FH is my second home
Aid is still needed for emergencies - the Asian Tsunami, draugts or even floods and starvation in N. Korea.

I've got quite a nasty draught coming under my front door, can I apply for some aid? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom