Let's just give it one last try before 1.90

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok look, I am being leaned on by some peeps but on this one I am no expert. But yeah I want my weap just as much as everyone else does. And if anything, that 3 hour try last Sunday deserved another go because we earned it and things didn't go our way. But this time, lets have it and complete.

I'd like to see 1.90 rendered useless to us and tbh we aint that far from it.

So I am taking just a few days off and then DR (Dragon raid) Wednesday April 30 7.30 GMT at Gjalps lair - no where else, Gjalps lair. I will do the usual where you can claim the mob via a 10 minute login time. You should have had the those previous claims anyway and I can relog a toon within a minute. Lotto rules will be same as mini's. Let's slap this thing one last time before we have to slap Bluesky into coming back to our cluster. Oh and Blue, get ur ass here pronti pronti and stop effing around with a maggot server :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok look, I am being leaned on by some peeps but on this one I am no expert. But yeah I want my weap just as much as everyone else does. And if anything, that 3 hour try last Sunday deserved another go because we earned it and things didn't go our way. But this time, lets have it and complete.

I'd like to see 1.90 rendered useless to us and tbh we aint that far from it.

So I am taking just a few days off and then DR (Dragon raid) Wednesday April 30 7.30 GMT at Gjalps lair - no where else, Gjalps lair. I will do the usual where you can claim the mob via a 10 minute login time. You should have had the those previous claims anyway and I can relog a toon within a minute. Lotto rules will be same as mini's. Let's slap this thing one last time before we have to slap Bluesky into coming back to our cluster. Oh and Blue, get ur ass here pronti pronti and stop effing around with a maggot server :p

Champions league semi final that day, irl has caught up with me on that day so moving it forward to Monday April 28 same time same place. Cheers.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Champions league semi final that day, irl has caught up with me on that day so moving it forward to Monday April 28 same time same place. Cheers.

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! please please please don't do it Monday 28th. That's my last night shift for the week and I won't be able to come as I'll be in work from 6pm Monday night to 8am Tuesday morning. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday any time at all will be great and I'll be there.

What bribe can I offer you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom