lets hope this is a fake

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
strange... alb item in hib ?
and if a mauler can be a stealther that why not trolls... couse i think taurs will be in the same size range.... must be a bug.. i hope

Bahumat

FH is my second home
it could be a weird class specific rog, i had one that said "for reaver only" and then had +3 flex +3 void.

However someone said its the name of the Inf epic...

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
on my warden i have a belt of mischief - in the ranged item slot (its a mid item as well) - ive rightnowed it - but they just ignore it :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
my lvl 23 necro has the SI neckie quest reward and a mid axe in her off hand :) left over from the prydwen item crash, i rightnowed it but they didnt do anything.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Raven said:
my lvl 23 necro has the SI neckie quest reward and a mid axe in her off hand :) left over from the prydwen item crash, i rightnowed it but they didnt do anything.

Maybe thats one of the Beta mauler classes? do you now have horns on the necro?

Keitan

Banned
Bahumat said:
Maybe thats one of the Beta mauler classes? do you now have horns on the necro?

LOL :) funneh :) but you cant have a beta mauler on cluster eu if they did it will beon a diff server and prob on US

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Keitan said:
LOL :) funneh :) but you cant have a beta mauler on cluster eu if they did it will beon a diff server and prob on US

Please install 'Detect Sarcasm V1.0' :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
think he needs the more advanced v5.0 :)
EA have just announced they are no longer supporting it, so you will only be able to get it on a torrent now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom