Lets give a message to GOA

Gamah

Banned
Lets let goa know angry we are at them by sending £100 to my paypal account.

If each person sends £100 to my paypal we could show how angry we are, because I will sail my yatchet to them and shout naughty words for 2 min before I get bored and burn a big pile of money.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

If each person sends £100 to my paypal we could show how angry we are, because I will sail my yatchet to them and shout naughty words for 2 min before I get bored and burn a big pile of money.

Someone his bored.... :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ahh yes this comming from the one who sells accounts for sex.

I wrote "I let a girl called Jaqueline play Manisch then, in exchange for sex since I can never score a normal way if you want to know why...", it's awesome how many of you went for it while everybody with a little clue laughed his ass off about that sentence.

Trust me, if this would work, I would level chars all over the world. Getting RPs and sex, weee!

Anyway, assuming you are right, tell me a person on earth who got odd 4m RPs while coming?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I wrote "I let a girl called Jaqueline play Manisch then, in exchange for sex since I can never score a normal way if you want to know why...", it's awesome how many of you went for it while everybody with a little clue laughed his ass off about that sentence.

Trust me, if this would work, I would level chars all over the world. Getting RPs and sex, weee!

Anyway, assuming you are right, tell me a person on earth who got odd 4m RPs while coming?

Sorry Manisch, but the community has decided you did sell your acc for sex. And if you want to be a part of the community (ie having an account here on FH), you better adjust to that fact.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sorry Manisch, but the community has decided you did sell your acc for sex. And if you want to be a part of the community (ie having an account here on FH), you better adjust to that fact.

Damn, I am in big trouble now, please don't make my girl friend know what happened. I can transfer some money to Gamah's PayPal-account if needed to keep this secret (among the community).

Gamah

Banned
Damn, I am in big trouble now, please don't make my girl friend know what happened. I can transfer some money to Gamah's PayPal-account if needed to keep this secret (among the community).

It's ok, I don't think labradors speak English/German, so she'll never find out.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

I am asking you please to send me you bank accont number, and the sorting code with address to so payments may be deposited.

thank you sir.

--
PS:Send link to OT section please, i may need it soon.

Gamah

Banned
I am asking you please to send me you bank accont number, and the sorting code with address to so payments may be deposited.

thank you sir.

--
PS:Send link to OT section please, i may need it soon.

"nonono sir you have won a prize in the national lottery of AQUENDADABUNGO, you have won *Do doooo derrrrr* six pounds forty eight pence sir."

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
"nonono sir you have won a prize in the national lottery of AQUENDADABUNGO, you have won *Do doooo derrrrr* six pounds forty eight pence sir."

Manisch has more 6 pounds then your bank accoun then since crom hasnt deposited the 100£ yet :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Considering this is a Gamah© thread, I must say I'm a little disappointed as I have yet to piss my pants and do a lolflip. Bad timing I guess, it's flaming-season on FH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom