Lets all give a warn welcome....hehehe

Punishment

Resident Freddy
deception stop trying to be funny and irritating okay ..

Stop poking your head in where it aint wanted , you are only back afew weeks and can hardly comment on peoples playstyles ...

Also cant help but notice you are Still 7/4 ;)

Shadowss

Banned
7/4? nearl 7/7 if ur talking about rr

and lol fucking funny coming from u ...u post in every single thread which doesnt involve u and say some sort of insult at someone trying to be funny when ur not...

so dont poke ur fucking head in where it isnt wanted..

people like u irritate me hense why im getting annoyed..

erm 2/3weeks is easy to comment on peoples playstyles mate and i dont think i even commented on anyones playstyles so what are u chatting about dickhead? i was saying that maybe he should try new ideas

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Y...like i would pass on the chance to kill u lol mofos...while u were watching a duel..lol. I am sorry i ran from a lol trio trying to get me..and using scout rr5 too to succeed.
And u...giving me (or any others) a chance ? Lol... like u ever done that.
And aim didnt get me solo... he added as i was finishing off some1, so thats lol too. (not mentioning i spent all my end running away from the spot...cause it was near bridge .. and frankly i was w8ing the rest of u sad groupies to pop and start to run after me)

PS: Btw there is a 't' somewhere there... and also just 'nuxto' means nothing :p
PS: Why do u need crippling poison ? Just 2 of u can spam garrote..lolz..skill-less even @ zerging.

Crippling poisons so I can run after you and throw weapon and then you can have some garrote if you like :)

You fibber Aim took you 1v1 and ended up on 80% health, open to the challenge with witnesses if you like :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
7/4? nearl 7/7 if ur talking about rr

and lol fucking funny coming from u ...u post in every single thread which doesnt involve u and say some sort of insult at someone trying to be funny when ur not...

so dont poke ur fucking head in where it isnt wanted..

people like u irritate me hense why im getting annoyed..

erm 2/3weeks is easy to comment on peoples playstyles mate and i dont think i even commented on anyones playstyles so what are u chatting about dickhead? i was saying that maybe he should try new ideas

Hmm ... Yes , Interesting :eek:

Your missing 1 important factor here tho , I don't give a fuck what you think kid ... Now buzz off ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom