Let Mythic Know!

F

faef

Have prepared a short email that covers basic problems with GOA, feel free to copy/paste and email to mythic.

**Can someone post sanya's email below as I was unable to find it**

There are a couple of things to edit so dont just send it straight off and feel free to add more of your own :)

Lets get mobilised people!

*******Copy From Here**********
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to complain about your partners GOA. I have been a player of this game for **ENTER LENGTH HERE** years on the **Enter Server Here** server. I have written to yourselves in the hope that you may be able to do something to spur your partner into action with regards to their general handling of this account.

To date here are some of the issues experienced by myself recently:

1# 03/01/2004
During various large raiding force attacks servers/routers have issues causing multiple link deads and eventually unable to log into the system. As of 11.54 am 04/01/2004 we have a). yet to receive an explanation of what is going on b). able to log into the game.

2# 11/12/2003
Mobs all over servers dissapearing, unable to cast spells, alot of xp deaths, resolved 4 hrs later same day, again never received an explanation.

3# 16/11/2003
Zone crashes, eventually unable to log in. Next day servers were up early evening, but with servers rolled back 24 hrs, resulting in alot of issues for players. This time problem was aknowledged on website during occurrence, but we stil havent received an explanation for this.

These are some issues experienced in the last month and maybe you can appreciate why the wider supporter base in europe are getting quite annoyed with your partner. Its not just the fact their are problems, but there is no communication with ourselves about what is actually happening.

Further more this lack of communication seems to be singled out to the English servers. For instance during issue #1 above the German servers are also experiencing a problem, they have a post on their site stating what seems to be happening and an eta on when this is likely to be fixed. This happens with every problem that occurs in europe, which has resulted in some players monitoring the foreign websites and translating so that we know what is going on.

Finally if the above does not launch you in to some sort of action on our behalf let me talk to you in real terms:

You have a good game on your hands but World Of Warcraft and Warhammer Online are just around the corner. If the service does not improve over the next 6 months (if not to justify the increase in subscription prices) I shall be moving on to one of these games.

Regards,

**Enter Name Here**
***************END COPY****************************

N

ning

US servers were down 2 hours for fixes one other day after TOA release so I think they won't care about your e-mail.

O

old.Emma

Funny thing is if the US servers go down (unlikely to be a hardware fault) they take em down at the crack of dawn when hardly anyone is online and there back within a blink of a eye.

Users who are viewing this thread