let me in!

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
bought the game through the link on goa's website from EA, downloaded all 7 parts from fileplanet as instructed, installed then registered on goas website, so far so good. go the beta access as well as the early start bonus.

then create account on goas webby, couple of hours later and no confirmation email, ive since tried to activate the beta key along with the details of the account i had just made, hoping that despite the email problems the account might still have worked. im assuming because it let me do that my account has been registered?

no confirmation about the account, no way of knowing if the key even works and cant login to the game all i get is "authentication failed"

and theres no help at all on their website :(

any help would be greatly appreciated :cheers:

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
update: created new email with google, got the account activation email through, back to register the code with goa and nothing received since and none of the accounts ive created work or any email or info to say why not or anything about the key being activated or declined.

same goa, same old sh*t.

whats wrong with downloading the game, creating an account and then playing?!

Benzan

Fledgling Freddie
I have the same problem, though I've yet to recieve any account creation mail. made 3 on different mails (none hotmail)

Still nothing, though The hompage tell me that my original email is in use.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
given up now, going on holiday in a couple of days so ive sent an email to EA cancelling the order, not paying for something im not getting. spent all evening on this and its p*ssed me right off.

may buy the game at a later date if they sort themselves out, if not ill hotfoot it over to the yank servers.

-1 subscriber!

Quetzal

Fledgling Freddie
I can't open new threads I dunno why so I'm just going to post here. I got a weird problem, I've been able to play the open beta for a while now but since they put the account manag. up I when I press play on the patcher I get ingame but after abou 30 sec it says critical error : authentication failed :S Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom