Lesters 300 post film quote thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Will

I knew it was a good idea to watch it when it was on TV a few weeks ago.

*thinks of quote*

D

danger

*yawn* just got up sorry dudes :p Jay was indeed right however it was teh burbs.. now quote will, quote!

W

Will

“Every club is different but in the asylum it’s the manager. He has a string of home boys dealing the pukka Es to the party people in the club. He makes the most coin out of this enterprise. His homies will make just a couple of quid on each pukka. His homies are also scoping for other dealers on the block. When the homies have an illegitimate pukka E dealer in their website they tell the bouncers. The bouncers grip him, nab his stash and kick him out with a physical warning, give the pukka Es to their homies and they knock out to the kids in the club. What’s your name? What have you had? Reach for the lasers. Safe as f***.”

Yeah, I remembered that off the top of my head, so I did.

Bonus points for the characters name.

W

Will

Ah, but its shown on the news report as Jeremey Faxman.

Correct anyway. Do go on.

J

jake cop

The film was made at my Film School, but never mind.

"If you hit me again, if you touch me, if your hand brush up lightly against me, I'm gonna kill you Jack"

L

Lester

Last Boy Scout?

edit// no second thoughts - he just says if you touch me again i'll kill ya. I think.

Bah. Will rules and I suck :(

J

jake cop

Nope, not Last Boy Scout. Similar line and similar film though.

J

jake cop

Do you want to know the actor? That would make it really easy, but I'll give you the name if you like.

L

legendario

Out of sight?

I just watched it again the other night but can't remember if that line was in it.

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by jake cop
Do you want to know the actor? That would make it really easy, but I'll give you the name if you like.

Ni I'm happy to wait til someone gets it....I just can see Sam saying the line in my head for some reason...prolly way off the target.

I will get one of these sooner or later ;)

J

jake cop

It's not a Samel L. Jackson line, but he was a similar actor (kinda) and they've been in a film together before.

Not this movie though.

J

Johnny Bravo

Hmmm I'm not sure the clues are helping :(

How about John Travolta in the Generals Daughter ?

J

jake cop

C'mon guys, there's a character's name in the quote. Admittidely it's a very oft used name, but still.

And it's not Samuel L. Jackson!

P

prime1

That quote is annoying me now cause im sure i know it, its starting to ring bells somewhere, Nothing To lose?

is it a buddy movie? thats the direction my mind is going.

Incidently, can we stop this post when it gets to 299, then start a new one? ;p

L

legendario

Bulletproof?

The 1996 one with sandler and wayans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom