lest try too find a BG leader for RvR for midgård.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
it is long time ago i have seem a good BG leader people listen too.

I have been in to RvR on keep takes. after we get a keep and port, People goes and do IRvR when we have albs or hibs down and not chain them down. too get more keeps and maybe open a relic gate.

but it seem like people want RPs and not fun out of takeing a relic from albs or hibs.

so that why i ask can we try to get someone to be a RvR BG leader for midgård that people listen to and do when they say.

i had a relic raid from time ago the only people whos tryed to take down gate was GA and some few ofter people when we was on bold. and rest just stood at the wall and got killed.

so that why i ask for a BG leader for midgård in RvR so we can kill the albs/hibs when we do relic raids and not goes in too IRvR.

come up with some names we maybe could get in as BG leaders for RvR in midgård. it look like albs/hibs have a BG leader in MRE. we saw that last week. it was harden to keep people in the keeps so they not got killed by albs. (bradlex-p did a great job some of time.)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
All ppl in my setgroup just dont wanne take a relic, taking a relic will provoke others to get a relic and we feel it aswell.

I have fun in a siege aswell, but not to get a relic :).

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
well this not mean to be a relic take but to get some challenge with a zerg vs zerg and not fg vs fg and take some keeps

and when we try to do something in RvR no one listen

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
All ppl in my setgroup just dont wanne take a relic, taking a relic will provoke others to get a relic and we feel it aswell.

I have fun in a siege aswell, but not to get a relic :).

That's because almost all ppl in your setgroup is adding retards.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
I agree we need a leader who wont give up when the going gets tough

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Jollz said:
I agree we need a leader who wont give up when the going gets tough

It should be someone like Pip!! and the little gimpy Eorind to support him ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
just leave relics.

it creates unbalance in an already unbalanced game.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
just leave relics.

it creates unbalance in an already unbalanced game.

I can agree off prime time. But otherwise I cant agree at all!
Our realms is quite balanced in numbers on our cluster.

Those who can take relics deserves it as well.
If u cant defend relic ur realm deserve to loose it. Simple as that.

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Leave the relics, just get me some IRVR! :wub:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Think there's little chance of ardamel comming back, so guess reply with things abit more on topic.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
as some of the more vocal leave the relics alone preachers might have noticed it is not us alone that define the war.

may i suggest that you preach the let relics be equal gospel on alb or hib boards if you want i to have any effect.

hate to burst the bupple , but it isnt mids that instigated latest marr´s :)

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
well people... why the hell do you think there is relic's in the game.. are they there for fun? no they are there for they shall be take. and defend. and we is need a person to get us some more fear. than we have now.

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
A few mounths ago when albs and hibs had taken half of midgard and opened str-relicgate, during one of vavs ml-marathons, a BD named Grishnakh? (unsure on spelling) steped up and lead the defens. Thats one of the best leaders I have served so far. I also think Brad is doing a great job most of the times on his ninja keeptakes.

Hope someone will step up and lead us, because mid really needs a rvr-leader so we get some organized action.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
DoSomething01.JPG

DoSomething02.JPG

DoSomething03.JPG

How pathetic is this :rolleyes:
Well I'm off again. GL with it muppets.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
If people want me to do stuff just say, i don't mind doing keeptakes etc it all seems normal to me.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I need to sort up my apartment and I'll return. But I refuse to listen to whine! :eek:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
delifie said:
who is atos?

any we know?
Second cartoon of the 3.
Last "window".
Comment nr1, nr2 or nr3.

Pick one you pathetic drone. And then sit down and stfu.

If you don’t get it then feel free to whine at me :)

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Cedon said:
A few mounths ago when albs and hibs had taken half of midgard and opened str-relicgate, during one of vavs ml-marathons, a BD named Grishnakh? (unsure on spelling) steped up and lead the defens. Thats one of the best leaders I have served so far. I also think Brad is doing a great job most of the times on his ninja keeptakes.

Hope someone will step up and lead us, because mid really needs a rvr-leader so we get some organized action.

The name is Giwsakhs fyi :p

p.s Ardamel waz the best back in the old dayz !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom