Lesson learnt,

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Faiotan learned me a valuable lesson. Don´t park your buffbot right outside beno keep gates in a bunch of guards and expect that no idiot would come and actually kill him. Well, i guess some need rps baaad ;P

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see how it makes him an idiot, he probably timed it so escaped as well. On the other hand it could be argued that someone parking their BB outside a main keep...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Could argue on who's the idiot tbh, but nm :eek:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I didn´t say he was an idiot, now did i ?

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
I don't see how it makes him an idiot, he probably timed it so escaped as well. On the other hand it could be argued that someone parking their BB outside a main keep...
But he has learnt from his mistakes!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
fettoken said:
I didn´t say he was an idiot, now did i ?

Well "and expect that no idiot would come and actually kill him", am not mother language but i'd say your post implies (sp?) it ^^

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Gahn said:
Well "and expect that no idiot would come and actually kill him", am not mother language but i'd say your post implies (sp?) it ^^

Well, i´d say he´s a crazy suicidal idiot sort of idiot xD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
fettoken said:
Or maybe he just wanted to check if he was able to kill it before guards storming him? or maybe he was bored like there's no tomorrow cause no1 around?

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
I would argue the "idiot" would be the one who thinks a spot is covered by npc guards which isnt. Check your log and you might see not a single one of those "bunch of guards" took a swing at me.

There are alot of blind spots and certain npc guard spawns who dont agro. Learn them if you want to park your bot outside of the inner keep. A cleric npc healed you twice that was it, i didnt even need to vanish. Nice rps otw to suicide after being sheared by a heretic.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
some1 killed a buffbot :eek:

wow your are the n1, thats your challenge kill a buffbot!!, however you have 99 % chance to lose vs faiotan :D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
some1 killed a buffbot :eek:

wow your are the n1, thats your challenge kill a buffbot!!, however you have 99 % chance to lose vs faiotan :D

lol I think its a great idea. They stand around doing nothing all day except looking smug. :)

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
so suiciding makes u an idiot. oh wow i must be really stupid then :eek6:

Gamah

Banned
Reza said:
I would argue the "idiot" would be the one who thinks a spot is covered by npc guards which isnt. Check your log and you might see not a single one of those "bunch of guards" took a swing at me.

There are alot of blind spots and certain npc guard spawns who dont agro. Learn them if you want to park your bot outside of the inner keep. A cleric npc healed you twice that was it, i didnt even need to vanish. Nice rps otw to suicide after being sheared by a heretic.

faiotan rp pl my ranja! ;d

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Omfg personal attacks.

RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!.

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
omfg off vlad insulted me!!

ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave J.

Banned
Heh, I knew it didnt require much skill to lajftap, but this must be a new low =)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Omfg personal attacks.

RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!.

your such a :wanker: , i ran, and kept running, till i ran 1 circle arround the world.. and what do i see? VLADIMIR STILL AT THE SAME SPOT AND NOTHING HAPPEND!

;)

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
its not lesson learnt its lesson LEARNED

Sorry to be the one to tell you - mr teacher - no one care:touch:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
krall said:
Sorry to be the one to tell you - mr teacher - no one care:touch:

Amagad another one. This thread is d0000oo0000000med!

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
its not lesson learnt its lesson LEARNED
Not to turn this into a pedantic grammar exercise, but it is actually both ;)
Learnt is the same as learned.
Burnt is the same as burned, etc.

It's just that it is an irregular verb, so it may appear as though the latter should be correct, when in fact both are. '-ed' is more common in American English, whereas '-t' is more common in British English. It's up to you to decide which you prefer to use. :)

http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexperts/faq/aboutspelling/learnt?view=uk

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
rawr said:
Not to turn this into a pedantic grammar exercise, but it is actually both ;)
Learnt is the same as learned.
Burnt is the same as burned, etc.

It's just that it is an irregular verb, so it may appear as though the latter should be correct, when in fact both are. '-ed' is more common in American English, whereas '-t' is more common in British English. It's up to you to decide which you prefer to use. :)

http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexperts/faq/aboutspelling/learnt?view=uk

hehe
Tbh Eluvia, I would have thought with such a plumy voice, you would have known that
or is it knowned or knownt, blahhhhh

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:

I dont play stealthers but... If he kills it and use vanish (or what ever the spelling is) ... Will not the guards lose interest in him?

If so, not realy a suicidal attack, rather free rp's

... And I dont know if the attacker was a stealther, sort of justsurmised that as normaly peeps keep clear of guards if not a fg.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Rhana said:
I dont play stealthers but... If he kills it and use vanish (or what ever the spelling is) ... Will not the guards lose interest in him?

vanish is kinda bugged, safest bet is to let all guards hit once before using vanish, sometimes they don't alltogether lose aggro. been like a year since i had vanish though, might have changed

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:

... is a fucking noob :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Can't see why so many people insist on parking their bots inside keeps, its simply asking for trouble when the enemy decide to zerg a tower and block your portal, let alone being silly enough to park a bot outside.

Just shift the bot to your secondary boarderkeep and save the headache, move it down the hill a little if lag worries you.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
*Parks his buffbot outside beno* hint hint

edit: *Hides scout on top of the tower*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom