Less Healing!

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Is the amount the destruction classes can heal overpowered compared to order or is Orders damage just rubbish!? the amount one person can heal is practically rediculious either way.

lame.jpg
[/IMG]

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
A screenshot like that proves nothing at all tbh.

I can probably dig up one where Order had 4-5 healers on top.

It all depends on how the fight was tbh, maybe order had to "flee" a lot and your healers didn't even have a chance to heal much?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Order do more damage - destro will heal more.

Not rocket science.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
One of my guild mates sometimes hits 250,000 on the WP and i often hit 150,000 on my level 31 RP so it's certainly nothing to do with faction.

You also have to remember thats over 15 minutes, many scenarios don't last that long and so have lower stats, it's normally only when one goes to the end you get stats like that.

Theres more to it as well, top damage dealers for order are all melee (almost all tanks tbh), theres no ranged dps in that list for order so it's a LOT eaier to heal tank damage than ranged dps damage as such it's easier to keep your buddies alive longer, hence the high heal stats. Look at the deaths, several destro on that list didn't even die once, the rest 2-3 times.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
I know most people that will reply to this will be destro but the number of times ive had this result. Im yet to see a lvl31 order heal for above 200k let alone one that is lvl 35

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
well that's still impressive figures... but is the shaman the "best" healer or what class is recommended?

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
to many things involved to surgest anything yes, but i still feel 200k healing for anyone under lvl40 in any curcumstance is wrong

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Contradicting yourself really. How can one side heal for great ammounts if the other side does poor damage :)

Not enough focus fire it seems.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
In my experience they aren't at all imbalanced; which side gets the most healed depends entirely on circumstance

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Contradicting yourself really. How can one side heal for great ammounts if the other side does poor damage :)

Not enough focus fire it seems.

Okay, so forget the damage. we were basically a healer group vs a healer group.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

and your DPS'ers probably did a pisspoor job at defending your healers while dest did a good job at it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

I saw a screenshot on WHA of a WP getting about 400k healed at level 30.

All situational.

More damage = more healing esp. if that damage is aoe/not being focused properly/101 other reasons.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
LOL, scenario Score Table proves everything.

They are too situational and don't support any kind of strong argument.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen a warrior priest do 280k of healing a fair few times and they are by no means a full healer so it`s easily possible for both sides to heal lots. At the end of the day both sides are fairly well balanced.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
All the order team are healers or heavy tanks so the heavy tanks block/disrupt more dmg meaning they dont need as many heals

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Is the amount the order tanks can damage overpowered compared to destruction or is Destruction damage just rubbish!? the amount of damage one kotbs can do is practically rediculious either way.

lame.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey, i can interpret screenshots of scenario scoreboards as well :p

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
What's the betting that if Loneliness hadn't presented any proof or evidence for his claims that Destro do far more healing, he would have been slammed for not presenting any evidence?

He posts a screenshot which clearly shows a situation where Destruction healers do seem to be out-healing Order by a significant magnitude, but his screenshot evidence is apparently inadmissible because it doesn't show context.

I'm willing to bet that if he'd come forward with graphs and charts based on actual server statistics somehow gleaned from Goa/Mythic, it'd be thrown out because statistics can be made to say anything.

So, an argument is invalid without supporting evidence. Any supporting evidence a player is capable of producing is invalid because it doesn't show the whole picture, or it might possibly have been photoshopped, or any one of a number of reasons.

I love forum logic.

To be honest, I've seen about equal quantities of wajn from both sides claiming that the other is somehow imbalanced or overpowered, or a particular map favours one side or another.

This suggests to me that but for the odd little tweak here and there, Mythic's got the balance just about right.

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
First the healers on our side (Order) died a amazing number of times meaning they lose healing points as they need to release get back to the action if not rezzed, and I have a feeling that they did not get any protection/cross healing from those other classes. (Check for example WE death/Killblow ration they had a far to easy time)

Furthermore I am guessing that sadly our tanks where beating on their tanks, leaving their healers free reign to use group healing<- Group healing will give you amazing stats in the end view.

And I don't think the Warrior priests on orders side was salvation specced or using heals as much, even though they are one of orders best classes for group/area heals.

Thirdly I am guessing destruction have had some of the same experiances in scenarios. A scenario is all about teamplay and watching each others back. You can't win a scenario by all being rambo's.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
What i noticed is the amount each healer died, you can see the order healers died more than 4-5 times more than Destruction healers, so the respawn and running back to action means they are behind in healing, if they hadnt died they would have been close to the destruction players.

Buit again just the ramblings of a mad dane.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I've never understood how those stats work tbh.

in some scenarios I've been healing my arse off and done appallingly in the healing stats and in others I've done very little and done amazingly well.

My gut feel is that healing is "about" right between the sides. I think alot of us could do with looking in depth at the class we feel is overpowered and just seeing where/how it achieves the results that it does before we hit the "nerf xxxx" post button.

There are very few things in the game which I feel aren't balanced atm. My only realy grumble is the stupid disabled thing which seems to hurt all of us atm. It's certainly paused my marauder's development as permadisable with brightwizard assist trains is as much fun as a DIY vasectomy using two bricks and a plaster for aftwards.

M

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
the WP's should have done at least 150k if salvation specced....

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
and your DPS'ers probably did a pisspoor job at defending your healers while dest did a good job at it.

Could be a fair point - how the group plays.

Just come out of two scenario's. In one the group worked well together and I healed for more than ever. The next I was the only healer and the group all headed in different directions, mostly away from me so they were either out of range or out of view. Then of course when the enemy found me there was minimal help.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
All situational. Any healer left to get on with it can heal 200k+ in a T4 scenario. Note, 1 death in the whole 15 minutes. If the Destruction DPS had been doing their job properly that healing figure would have been halved or even divided by 3 because a L30 caster can't stand up for long against L40 marauders and witch elves. :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom