Les give a message to GOA ( For 1 day not log on)!!!

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
What you think not to log on every1 for 1 day and give a message to GOA to do something for us?
Every1 is paying to play and lately is not worth to pay when the server is so down.

pls i need you opinion of it and to set a day of it - we have to do something else Goa dont give a shit of us atm.

George

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Your paying them for a service that your not going to bother using for 1 whole day.

I think as a company they'll love it. :confused:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
FFs, if your going to protest, just cancel your subs.

This is just showing you still want to give a company like GOA money.

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Your paying them for a service that your not going to bother using for 1 whole day.

I think as a company they'll love it. :confused:

What service they give to us theese days that they will love it?
They dont care that the server is getting down?

I believe will be message to them to act faster for solution

George

Septina

Part of the furniture

George

They will act faster, because you have payed fully for a service (daoc as a game, your monthly subscription) and you wont use it?
Aye, that will sure make them act faster, as people have said, if you want them to take any form of action stop paying them good money and then complaining non stop about their bad service, as long as people keep paying them they will do fuckall about the Dyvet situation. :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

George

Sorry m8 but not playing for a day or login in on Dyvet is pointless action as you still paying for they service and they don't give a toss which is really sad.

Think with amount of people who have cancelled they Subs in reality I don't think they give a toss as revenue is still coming in from other servers hosted by Goa.

Look at Cumbria/Camalan deserted and Goa are not lifting a finger to even help them so even if Dyvet Population was 0 Goa will not do a dam thing just think all playtime used on chars which I know lots people have had great times on and put Goa's experience in dealing with EU servers and let it rest m8 cancel you subs reroll because if you like playing this game then EU is not place for you.

Nice thought m8 but it be like hitting you head against a brickwall.

Soulja

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Pathetic idea.

If you want them to take notice, simply stop paying your subs and don't log in.

If no-one plays on the Excal cluster any more then they'll make no income and they can switch the power off - something they should have done a long time ago when they realised they were too fucking stupid to sort out the clustering issue.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lest give a message to GoA and burn their offices in Paris.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Let's just tell everyone that's going to play WAR that GoA's services are shit and they should play on the US servers

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
lol

Complaining bout what your own actions have led to and then wanting to do this about it.

It's just as pointless as what you have done so far.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
1 of the ppl ruining the server on about sending a message to goa to fix the population. lol.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
1 of the ppl ruining the server on about sending a message to goa to fix the population. lol.

Thats what i thought lol. However still they wont admit that they were to blame for the decline of the server, quite ignorant really. All 3 realms have zergers adders roll players, but they stil condemm the actions of the CM/DA few that i feel ruined this server.

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Its funny ye,how players fecked server up and now they want goa to fix it,what do u think they can do? give u all free plats? or maybe bring some 3rd world country poor kids to play for free so u guys have sum1 to "pwnz0r"...pffft, please

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am wondering....is this a good time to say "we told you so" ?

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't logged on for over a year and they still haven't gotten it :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom