lemme in!

burg

Fledgling Freddie
I just activated two accounts and can't log in. Made me laugh, typicall GOA :)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
logged in about 1½ hour ago ... no problems what so ever ... :cheers:

Then a sudden LD and cant get back on :kissit:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Cant login either, seems the login server is fubared. Lets just hope they find out before they go home for the day as there is usually noone in the office to reboot it during the weekend.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Cant login either, seems the login server is fubared. Lets just hope they find out before they go home for the day as there is usually noone in the office to reboot it during the weekend.
Sounds bad! :(

Benn

Fledgling Freddie
The annoying thing is.. the number of people on Excalibur keeps going up, so it's not everybody :< It was 960 people 10 minutes ago.. it's 1060 now.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
doh, my bb can login without a problem but my main account can't...

edit: ok, I'm in :D

Kemor

[GOA] English Servers GM
http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1823

"We are doing a small emergency maintenance on one of the login server today and you might have problems to connect.
If, when trying to log on the European servers of Dark Age of Camelot, you receive the message "Login server not responding", press the "exit" button and launch Dark Age of Camelot again.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. All should be back to normal this afternoon and of course we will post more information on this as soon as possible"

Sorry for short notice folks and yes, there was some problems yesterday as well, hence the emergency fix today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom