leirvik ?

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
how gd is the action in leirvik it use to be quite gd once u took a twr and got sum intrest ...i dnt know if anyone remembers my hero (hajaxx) big ass firby but i wud like to bring him again but everytime i go there no ones there just wondering if theres a time that ppl go there or day etc

kk thnxs :clap:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I know it's not your fault but...

The reason the Mids have stopped going to Leirvik (a majoirity were my /as mates) is down to the Vamps. We're facing the situation where the Warlocks have moved on and no one can stop the Vamps now so people are just frustrated with it.

Regards.

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
albs ?

hmm lame cata classes imo ... wot bout albs then i no thers always a few cabbys in there or used to be wot bout now anybody plz ?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
It was packed out last night about 21:00 gmt - not many mids but a lot of hibs and albs :)

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
ohhh

oki well if rvr dnt go gd wid my ani watch out for rusty big ass firby hero !

:clap:

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Last night, there were like a hundred mids, one alb and one hib. Obviously I'm exaggerating a little bit, bit it felt like it! I got bored and logged off.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
it started off alright, then when there were 3 warlocks + mids so i left.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Warlocks and I suppose to some degree vamps have ruined it :(

I got hit for about 1k dmg by 1 chamber on my ranger QQ for me...

/Dracus

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Warlocks and I suppose to some degree vamps have ruined it :(

I got hit for about 1k dmg by 1 chamber on my ranger QQ for me...

/Dracus
I got a vamp aswell and imo....overrated. I admit 1vs1 vamp is a strong class but howmany times do that hapen?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
I got a vamp aswell and imo....overrated. I admit 1vs1 vamp is a strong class but howmany times do that hapen?

Vamps are mostly OP in melee if they can get power initially..but in leirv that isnt hard considering...and yes I agree most casters would prolly have a good chance Vs vamps..but ur forgettin VERY few ppl are buffed in leirv...vamp always is.

No doubt warlocks are worse for leirv than vamps. Vamps just aint helping the situation.

/Dracus

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
Vamps are mostly OP in melee if they can get power initially..but in leirv that isnt hard considering...and yes I agree most casters would prolly have a good chance Vs vamps..but ur forgettin VERY few ppl are buffed in leirv...vamp always is.

No doubt warlocks are worse for leirv than vamps. Vamps just aint helping the situation.

/Dracus

vamps are caster killers, they should die to any one with good defence as they wont be able to get power and there weapon skill is ment to be quiet low so :p :)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
vamps are caster killers, they should die to any one with good defence as they wont be able to get power and there weapon skill is ment to be quiet low so :p :)

I've fought loads of vamps with my reaver, if they dont have power they put up a good fight, but if they do have power and spec for the HoT, they're almost unbeatable, well i aint beaten one yet thats casted its HoT and claws.

160 delve claw
180 delve HoT

thats a little OP for leirvik doesnt matter if your a caster or a tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom