Leirvik

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Any1 still playing Leirvik this weather or has the crowd gone 2 cv - checked a couple of timed & its dead

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I still go there with various toons, & when I've been there there have been more findable people in Leirvik than in CV.
People soon persuaded me to log every time tho =/

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Ive been in leir quite a bit recently

currently playing a shammy called maoixl or a skald called Lastalt although playing an unbuffed skald againt a crush merc who hits like a truck is a lesson learnt :) (yes im looking at you beco :))

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
lvl42 and growing on my Valky... have to get me at least SOME decent armor (better than the green stuff I have atm) and will meet you in Leirvik then ;)

/wave

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Phantomby said:
Ive been in leir quite a bit recently

currently playing a shammy called maoixl or a skald called Lastalt although playing an unbuffed skald againt a crush merc who hits like a truck is a lesson learnt :) (yes im looking at you beco :))

hehe m8 your shammy is evil :) only time i got you (solo ofc) was when charge was up the other times u kited me like a pro :), and u dont imagine the names i called you in the heat of the moment hehehe.

was a bad move you duoing with that BD yesterday night. Me and ushaz had to join up too, to try to compete.

In my opinion Leirvik has been far more enjoyable then thid.

Beco 44 merc

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Was in Leirvik today evening - no action.

soze

I am a FH squatter
been there a few times today on my Inf and it dose seem kind of dead can't seem to find any soloers at all

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
well i acasionly log in leir and see its dead i just roam a bit (half hour) and sometimes someone log in.
the other times i just log my crafter and go salvage stuff.

give more people to leirv please.

P.S. nerf, im at work and cant log in today all day. I want to be rich then i dont need to work :)

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
My Valky is 44 now ... I'll visit Leirvik in the evening over the next days and run around a bit ... would be nice to see somebody else than the hagbuis...

:m00:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
Being a mid, u wont find much action. Once hib/alb take a tower, if the mids cant kill them, they will just raze the tower, leaving leirv empty yet again. Has happen twice this week i logged in

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday Albs had CK and most of the towers (iirc at least). When I was in Leirvik when Mid had CK and Alb one tower I didn't raced it (ran in duo with warrior) because we knew it won't bring any action to Leirvik. I agree that racing towers and getting CK is not a guarantee to breath life into Leirvik at all...

But my other choices are leveling (TD, DF, classic spots... but I was told Thid and Leirv are the BG's I should visit) or getting ML/artis. I leveled my Valky in Molvik... Met a solo Mincer there the other day... and nobody else. :mad:

Have a nice evening.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
@Imr
Thanks for coming back so often, was trying to find you again after our first fight for another one, but you went for the group attacking Ck instead... tried to roam the hagbui camp since this was your first pet so you could see me being alone... hm. Unlucky I guess. :fluffle:

Couldn't you get like 2-3 more people to start a nice group so we could have had some showoff at a sieged CK or tower or in open field? Oh well... I guess not.

@Fiionn & Frozorf
Nice fights, thank you!
That damn wolf biting my back, grrr *lol* - and you always walking back so I didn't get a chance of hitting both of you with a cone, darnit ;) tried but couldn't get it right... Must remember this for my own Druid! And the dot of course...
Was surprised to see a Menta! We should do this again with you having a good pet... or wait... maybe you aren't light specced, hm.

Have a nice evening all!

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Will split my time between questing and visiting Leirvik, depending on action in that BG. Am mostly online from 20:30 CET ... 23:00 CET so you might meet me there roaming the whole center island, visiting each tower and building and doing some shore runs from bridge to bridge...

If I am solo and meet another solo player I'll likely /bow and /beckon for a 1o1 or the like - would be nice not to get ganked by adds that time.

Have fun all!

(Jorykia, dwarfen Valky)

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
Will split my time between questing and visiting Leirvik, depending on action in that BG. Am mostly online from 20:30 CET ... 23:00 CET so you might meet me there roaming the whole center island, visiting each tower and building and doing some shore runs from bridge to bridge...

If I am solo and meet another solo player I'll likely /bow and /beckon for a 1o1 or the like - would be nice not to get ganked by adds that time.

Have fun all!

(Jorykia, dwarfen Valky)

will try to fight with you with my merc.

but im having shitloads of real life work and cant play as often.
i hope i meet you and have some nice fight agfainst u.

Beco - mercenary

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
@Beco
good good ;) haven't seen you around Leirv between 20:30..23:15 CET, was almost the whole time there.

@Smallshady
There - you got the jump on me at the shore... well done. I came back but you left? Tried to find you and failed at least... didn't want a 2nd fight? Hm. Also very brave action in defending CK. (y)

@Jetlein, @Eiven, @Gaip
Well played as a group... I hope I gave you some fun with my silly tries to storm CK and/or attacking you. @Jetlein: well placed mezzes! I just couldn't convince myself to come back after you made clear that you won't give me a 1o1 or a chance at least. No fun chasing Bard and being shot by Ranger and no fun either to be mezzed and then backchain stunned by VW with that silly high damage of your scythe. You did not /wave or /bow - so you didn't wanted 1o1... and I was alone... At first I was about to log, then changed my mind and waited in a tower to see you roaming, wanted to /bow to start a duel... but you were gone... no patience? Found a Warlock and we took your last tower... so plenty of chances for a safe attack for you... nothing. Then... just out of boredome - moved the same RAM to keep door - not even bothering with Trebs. Wanted to see how long we could stand against the guards and stuff as a duo ;) and I hoped for some Hibs/Albs to show up. Plan changed when another Mid group arrived and we teamed up to take CK. Still no Hib around but Smallshady...

Wasn't you taking the CK not a bait to get some Mids or Albs into Leirvik and have some nice group fights? :touch: I really expected some defense or an ambush... nothing. Blegh.

Oh well - that was the action in Leirvik this evening from my POV *yawn* see you tomorrow or so.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Just to give me a rough guess on the fights and where I stand in the means of damage, resists etc...

#1 - are you buffed? base and or specc/BB buffs?
#2 - are you templated? I mean a real set of optimized gear, artifacts etc...

As for me:
#1 - solo no, in grp I mostly ask for ENDU/POM only, on very rare occasions some or full buffs (like a base STR buff yesterday when we went for CK iirc)
#2 - random gear, I tried to make sure it's of good quality to get decent AF and have it at least yellow to me. No optimisation otherwise. No artis.

Will try to find some nice fair fights today in the evening again or if ne1 schows up trying silly things like soloing towers or CK ;) - just to see how far I'll get with it.

See you ingame!

dunfboy

Fledgling Freddie
Thought id post a quick one.
Much respect to u Jor, one of the very few good middies running about.
Like the way you play the game M8, if only the rest of your realm played with the same way,(Nuranil,, WL or whatever your name is take note, dont matter how experienced you are, ur game play suxx)
Jor watched you duelling Ochim(NS) and Vamp this avo/evening, was good fun, also was pissing myself with laughter as you tried to kill bard in grp as i popped a few arrows in u.
I respect guys like yourself for the way you play the game, its what its all about, this comes from 3 years on and off Leirvik playin with many toons.
Oh and for the record, bow spec ranger, generally run with bot buffs.
Cya there.
Gaip.
PS most middies except for berge(before he whines!!!!!)

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
@Jetlein, @Eiven, @Gaip
Well played as a group... I hope I gave you some fun with my silly tries to storm CK and/or attacking you. @Jetlein: well placed mezzes! I just couldn't convince myself to come back after you made clear that you won't give me a 1o1 or a chance at least. No fun chasing Bard and being shot by Ranger and no fun either to be mezzed and then backchain stunned by VW with that silly high damage of your scythe. You did not /wave or /bow - so you didn't wanted 1o1... and I was alone... At first I was about to log, then changed my mind and waited in a tower to see you roaming, wanted to /bow to start a duel... but you were gone... no patience? Found a Warlock and we took your last tower... so plenty of chances for a safe attack for you... nothing. Then... just out of boredome - moved the same RAM to keep door - not even bothering with Trebs. Wanted to see how long we could stand against the guards and stuff as a duo ;) and I hoped for some Hibs/Albs to show up. Plan changed when another Mid group arrived and we teamed up to take CK. Still no Hib around but Smallshady...

Wasn't you taking the CK not a bait to get some Mids or Albs into Leirvik and have some nice group fights? :touch: I really expected some defense or an ambush... nothing. Blegh.

Yeah it was our plan initially - then I got a Gaip left for main rvr n Jetlein for dinner so I logged too. U the 1 running that valk? I seemed to nail u quite hard with my 6.0sec scythe yeah. We said if u showed up again I'd duo u - but then u didnt - hehe. U did a nice attempt at defending after we broke in - apart from that sad wl that logs every time we get in reach of him :( I want ure rps Nuraenil >_<
Hope to see u again n I'll duel :) Just hug n stuff loads - cus im a bit slow in the head :p Not on here alot so - see ya in there!'

Add: Got bot. n a decent set of equipment.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
dunfboy said:
Jor watched you duelling Ochim(NS) and Vamp this avo/evening, was good fun, also was pissing myself with laughter as you tried to kill bard in grp as i popped a few arrows in u.

Hi there,
still want a 1o1 with you - I am sure we'll manage before we outgrow Leirvik...

Yeah - nice fights yesterday, thanks to Ochim and the Vamp (have to look at logs for name, sorry, can't remember atm). Doh - Vamps are tough! My first 1o1... I have to practise :)

Yeah - the Bard chasing story... I knew it was silly but it was fun... at the end my head was spinning like a carussel from that chasing! I had no real chance - but I lasted quite long! /flex /jump

@Ochim
I was coming back after the 2nd duel but you were gone. Wanted a 3rd because it's 1:1 between the two of us. Where was that vampiric mist coming from in 2nd fight? It practically ate me alive! (should get better resists, really)

/bow to you - have fun!

I respect guys like yourself for the way you play the game, its what its all about, this comes from 3 years on and off Leirvik playin with many toons.

Thank you - I just try to have fun. There are good days and bad days in every game. I just want a fair chance and don't want to be on the receiving end all the time.

Oh and for the record, bow spec ranger, generally run with bot buffs.
Cya there.
Gaip.

Bow specc - uhoh ;) That's why you got these nice shots in, ah.

See you in Leirv!

/bow

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there!

Eiv said:
Yeah it was our plan initially - then I got a Gaip left for main rvr n Jetlein for dinner so I logged too.

Ah yes... thought so, but wasn't sure because you were gone... that explains it.

U the 1 running that valk? I seemed to nail u quite hard with my 6.0sec scythe yeah.

Yep - lil' dwarfen lady "Jorykia" - that's me. The only thing I hate about that is the silly stunning... being torn to pieces and having no chance to counter is frustrating ... that's the 10-29 sidechain, right? 6.0sec! Well... I tried a VW myself and it was like a procc... if it proccs - it rox. If you miss on me 3-4 times I shouldn't have much problems.... we'll see when we meet again! /beckon

We said if u showed up again I'd duo u - but then u didnt - hehe.

Telephone and bio break + got me a drink... /shrug - I didn't hurry back because I thought you were there anyway waiting for CK attackers... oh well. Another time.

U did a nice attempt at defending after we broke in

Was fun - I even yelled "CHARGE" once although being alone *laughs*.

Hope to see u again n I'll duel :) Just hug n stuff loads - cus im a bit slow in the head :p Not on here alot so - see ya in there!'

Add: Got bot. n a decent set of equipment.

Good good - we'll see how we do in a friendly duel... I try to login to Leirvik at least once an evening - but have to do some quests and gather some gear too... I can't change the fact that I don't have a BB... but at least I can get me some decent gear, well? ;)

/wave - have a nice day

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
:) Nice - Im away hunting grouse this weekend but u might get Jetlein out :) No duel vs bard thou :p
Vw's do "whiff" alot - dont like the missrate. :)
That last time I jumpet around not hitting u at first I added 1200 dmg before stun wore of. Rear is lvl 44 style - not sure rest but think ure right. then i finished with a nasty crit n did like 600+ dmg in the frontal style which aint that good tbh - the style that is. Some funny styles on vw's. If u like we could duel a bit, would be fun trying unbuffed too - but then ure shield will have me alive I bet! You should see me swingrate with that scythe without haste n d/q LOL! I go tapping at my style key 100times before anything happens!
Wish all threads were as peaceful as this... :drink:
Have a good weekend guys!

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have BB in Leirvik, but I use d/q charge on the thane. Without it I just cast and swing too slow as troll it's pointless.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Been in Leirv today, did some extensive shore patrols, visited the towers and CK (silly Scouts poking me with arrows... I wonder why? I didn't even had a RAM or else, doh). Had 2 groups... all logged because it was dead.

I tried to talk to the hagbuis... but they doesn't seem to like me.

There was a hole in the CK (Albs have/had it) but I couln't convince me to get a RAM and try to solo the CK ... (I know it would not have worked, ok?)

So I walked back to MPK and got me some personal missions instead. The general had a bad day... sent me to Albion (where we had 2 towers) or other keeps with a somewhat higher Hib population this time.

So not my lucky day. Sleep tight!

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
ne1 in Leirv on Saturday ... was there around 20:30 or so iirc... next week my last Leirvik week prolly. When I ding (XP) I'll leave.

See you!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
You missed alot of action between albs and hibs today. Was there with my guild. But you missed loads of action.

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
You missed alot of action between albs and hibs today. Was there with my guild. But you missed loads of action.
every time I log in its dead :(

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

Awwww.... :(

Was in Leirvik today after dinner ... we took CK (grp was already at keep inner door - what should I do? /shrug) and I did a shore patrol to see if some1 was up for a friendly duel...

And then my guild announced a DF GG... couldn't resist that - the more as Leirv had been quiet for me the last days... so I went back to MPK a last time, yelled a goodbye and about 15mins later I dinged 45.

GL in Leirvik all and have fun... I'll be questing and scroll farming and the like in the next week(s) and will do some sightseeing runs to CV (don't have the gear to really compete there) now and then.

/salute

P.S. Thanks again to all I had a friendly 1o1 - maybe we see each other again in CV or big boys RvR ;)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
to bad you decided to ding out really, my xp group i am in is going to make a visit there again tommorow.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Whats this..action in leirv ;o better get my toons running again.

/Dracus

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Whats this..action in leirv ;o better get my toons running again.

/Dracus
I dont know what its like during the week but the past 2 weekends its been quiet m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom