leirvik!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hurts alot and looks like its fun to play with lots of interupts.

auroria

Banned
Illudian said:
Your valk hurts a lot ;)
What artis do you have on him ?
atlantis tablet, belt of sun, traitors dagger and atens shield :> great fun to play :) can kill some casters aat same time with all the interupts, except the ones who spams XXX pets :)

abit weird spec tho, 35shield 40 sword 37 odins will, means no slam. but ive found most kiters run, so quite easy to use my cone snare and using backstun from shield, and also have backstyle in sword with hinder, which is nice :)

Nobloc

Loyal Freddie
auroria said:
atlantis tablet, belt of sun, traitors dagger and atens shield :> great fun to play :) can kill some casters aat same time with all the interupts, except the ones who spams XXX pets :)

What's the level req on AT?
I might should consider getting it on my valk for extra proc damage ^^

Sanild

auroria

Banned
Nobloc said:
What's the level req on AT?
I might should consider getting it on my valk for extra proc damage ^^

Sanild
lvl 40 :)but i just have it for the looks :p

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you like me or something with your valk, as i seem to get you on me alot? I ain't adding you as my favoutite mid, it's still tesla.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
Do you like me or something with your valk, as i seem to get you on me alot? I ain't adding you as my favoutite mid, it's still tesla.

I dont like ur PB mez :p got me a few times on bard(Kaey) with it...altho you usually end up dead anyway (/hug Zea) and thx to purge/moc >_<

/Dracus

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i so ove that pb mezz. well i often end up dead when i get targeted by fg's. i've survived 2 stealthers at same time on me tho :p.

but the life of an cleric is, buff. heal, get targetted and die :). atleast for me. or include a mezz or an stun when i get time to :).

auroria

Banned
frapsed our last fight demon2k3 :p but well. me vs 2 albs is kinda fair, and not much else to fight considering hibs was running 6mans grp ;)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
i so ove that pb mezz. well i often end up dead when i get targeted by fg's. i've survived 2 stealthers at same time on me tho :p.

but the life of an cleric is, buff. heal, get targetted and die :). atleast for me. or include a mezz or an stun when i get time to :).

Very important for any cleric is to learn to position themselves.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:

i'm starting to get the feeling.....i'm falling in love with an alb....DOCTOR SAVE ME ARGGHHHHHHH

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Thx all the hibs and mids for all the fun. Nice hib army at keep though later at night. Hehe, it isn't easy to keep an group alive of 8 people when you're the only cleric :).

But perfect recovery ftw.

i also dinged 2l6 tonight :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Shame i had to log so early yesterday looked like it was going to be a good night.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
auroria said:
demon2k3 want me to send u the clip? :p

Yeah do so :). if i may i would like to add it in my vid since i didn't get a good footage :). Want to send it here or want it so send on my msn?

and yeah soze it was an great night. so much fun. the hibs actually decided not to raze tower and zerg or take it. So albs got to keep tower.

auroria

Banned
Demon2k3 said:
Yeah do so :). if i may i would like to add it in my vid since i didn't get a good footage :). Want to send it here or want it so send on my msn?

and yeah soze it was an great night. so much fun. the hibs actually decided not to raze tower and zerg or take it. So albs got to keep tower.
pm me ur msn address, have to compress it first tho

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
Shame i had to log so early yesterday looked like it was going to be a good night.

Yep logged just after you and did look like it was going to be a blast.

Citereh

noc

Fledgling Freddie
a lil bit anoying tho every time i went for u. u inta me n then sum 1 stunned u, u were on 2% hp and moved grr :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom