Leirvik

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Im really starting to get interested in why mids seem determined to fukc up all fun in this BG?

running around with 5+ in grp ganking all solo'rs that show their face. Takin all twrs and then leaving again...you need to get a grip on reality tbh.

Leave a tower for each realm or something. If you dont you just wont see any action in there :(

Didnt really mean for this to become a whine, I play my warrior in Leirv at times..and think its equally screwed up as a mid. Just want some fun and the chance of some arpees!

<grumble>

/Dracus

PenrithRM

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, Leirvik has been really crap the last few days.

Strafing/Run-Through Bonedancer zergs ruined it for me so decided to level out of there. Warlocks i don't mind, but an overpowered class that resorts to cheap tactics makes me want to hurl. I did notice something strange too, whenever a Bonedancer logged into Leirvik all the Hibs logged :)

Zdeath

Banned
Dracus said:
Im really starting to get interested in why mids seem determined to fukc up all fun in this BG?

running around with 5+ in grp ganking all solo'rs that show their face. Takin all twrs and then leaving again...you need to get a grip on reality tbh.

Leave a tower for each realm or something. If you dont you just wont see any action in there :(

Didnt really mean for this to become a whine, I play my warrior in Leirv at times..and think its equally screwed up as a mid. Just want some fun and the chance of some arpees!

<grumble>

/Dracus

#welovetowhine @ quakenet

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
#welovetowhine @ quakenet

Omg your like soooooooo funny and everyone wants to be like you!...

/Dracus

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
m8s

Im play at midside in leirvik, and ofc vi team up. if we not team up we getting farmed (and sometime we getting farmed also when team up).
Its a war not a duel we fight to take towers and ck and have alot of fun doing that. Today alb also took ck and all towers and ofc u want all towers that get u an advantes, when its more easy to defend than attack, that its simple tactic.
Sometimes alb are more than mid sometime mid are more, but then u have to set u tactic after what number u can manage. I can see it sad to be hib in leirvik because they usually not are much in leirvik. But it is not mids there have to be blamed for that.
To day/night we had a good fights again between albs and mid sometime they killed us sometime we killed them, thats the way it has to be.
Both mid and alb and also hib have there strong classes so no need to be angry on bonedancers they are not bigger than they can fall. ofc its hard to solo, but i can also tell you classes from other side there is hard to solo.

so to be honest i dont quit understand why u think its fucked up to team up, ofc u team up because u have a bigger chance to win, that will all do from other side also imho,:clap:

/Ling

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
I can only go from my point of view and what I have seen.

Mids log in when no albs or hibs around. Take all towers and ck. Albs log in start taking towers back and because the mids cant steamroll the solo albs that are in anymore log out.

Albs take ck and no one around to kill as all mids have logged. Albs log and withing 50 mins the mids are back on to take the towers/ck.

Why not stay and fight. Why steamroll the soloer as you will have nothing left to fight for and all your doing is taking towers for nothing.

When you do stay and the albs get a group going its a blast and I for one have some real fun for a change.

Dryrd (up and coming stun monkey) mini

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i myself like leirvik alot, i'm quite used to grouping there because i have my rejuv cleric. i'm not at all against teaming in Bg's. bd's lifetap are an pain, but i agree they aren't unkillable. and when you have good players around you it is great. the not so fun part are when you get steamrolled when running solo, and now i mean that just not for alb, it must be the same for mids/hibs.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
I can only go from my point of view and what I have seen.

Mids log in when no albs or hibs around. Take all towers and ck. Albs log in start taking towers back and because the mids cant steamroll the solo albs that are in anymore log out.

Albs take ck and no one around to kill as all mids have logged. Albs log and withing 50 mins the mids are back on to take the towers/ck.

Why not stay and fight. Why steamroll the soloer as you will have nothing left to fight for and all your doing is taking towers for nothing.

When you do stay and the albs get a group going its a blast and I for one have some real fun for a change.

Dryrd (up and coming stun monkey) mini

Lol..so your the adding stun bot...Im glad you enjoy leirv..means it will remain active(even tho it might not be how I would want it ;))

I foresee you being a much whined about stun(chicken v 2.0?) in NF...I might aswell start you off, so QQ@you.

and you talking about steamrolling solo'rs...Teh irony...

/Dracus

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Lol..so your the adding stun bot...Im glad you enjoy leirv..means it will remain active(even tho it might not be how I would want it ;))

I foresee you being a much whined about stun(chicken v 2.0?) in NF...I might aswell start you off, so QQ@you.

and you talking about steamrolling solo'rs...Teh irony...

/Dracus

lol If you had noticed I steamroll very rarely - and tbh mostly on the ones that did it to me.

:) you the alb stealther i added on last night please tell me you are. If so maybe next time when im on 2 hibs you might want to help? instead of popping out of stealth and standing there hugging the one that lived. :puke:

Limpit my first QQ im so proud :cheers:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
Limpit my first QQ im so proud :cheers:

You should be...its right up there with the "best" of em...

And no, I wasnt playing an alb..but my hib vamp.

/Dracus

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
You should be...its right up there with the "best" of em...

And no, I wasnt playing an alb..but my hib vamp.

/Dracus

:) ah the second part of the duo that was online last night :)

Trust a player playing an OP class QQing an umbuffed player while he duo's with a fully buffed stealther lol

A stealther with lvl 10 traitors ;)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt duo'ing..he only added when I was outnumbered and the L10 TD is mine..and a mincer QQin about an OP class...good one :p (I realise vamps are always, almost cap buffed..and you prolly wont be). But the way you added with 3-4 visibles and 2-3 stealthers hardly justifies you calling others steamrollers.

/Dracus

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
I wasnt duo'ing..he only added when I was outnumbered and the L10 TD is mine..and a mincer QQin about an OP class...good one :p (I realise vamps are always, almost cap buffed..and you prolly wont be). But the way you added with 3-4 visibles and 2-3 stealthers hardly justifies you calling others steamrollers.

/Dracus

lol QQ indeed a vamp calling an unbuffed mini overpower :twak:

I have no control over the group im afraid. If i see someone to kill and they follow hardly my problem :)

I am sorry if you died a lot but thats the nature of being overpowered - you are targeted first.

Everz

FH is my second home
Not so long ago a minstrel was the OP'd melee class :<

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Not so long ago a minstrel was the OP'd melee class :<

We can only hope that will happen to the vamp, banshee and Wl's as im sure it will.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
You felt I had to add. I know vamp is OP...Im not the melee killer spec tho..Im specced for killing casters..Ive had a few really close fights with a few Infs(buffed ofc). And I dont mind gettin jumped by 2 and even 3 coz I know most in leirv are in rog crap...but I DO mind when you guys run around as many as you did the other day...coz I have no chance to get even 1 of you.

<done venting anger soon :p>

/Dracus

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
You felt I had to add. I know vamp is OP...Im not the melee killer spec tho..Im specced for killing casters..Ive had a few really close fights with a few Infs(buffed ofc). And I dont mind gettin jumped by 2 and even 3 coz I know most in leirv are in rog crap...but I DO mind when you guys run around as many as you did the other day...coz I have no chance to get even 1 of you.

<done venting anger soon :p>

/Dracus

:) the fact that you admit you have had a few close fights against a fully buffed inf says it all to me tbh. Most of the time if im ungrouped I run buffless in crap armour.

The only reason im there is to get a few ranks so I can at least be effective as soon as I hit big rvr.

If you find it frustrating having a fg charging you and me being there mezzing/stunning your arse, thats my job. - SORRY!!

I play my class to its full ability (i wish). Well I try :)

Its one of the hardest I have played but one of the most fun and rewarding as well and I have played em all.

Try being solo in there against 5 mids, 2 wl, 2 bd's and a healer and you will know what ganking is.

I look fwd to ganking you some more if I dont ding out first

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
Boomling said:
m8s

Im play at midside in leirvik, and ofc vi team up. if we not team up we getting farmed (and sometime we getting farmed also when team up).
Its a war not a duel we fight to take towers and ck and have alot of fun doing that. Today alb also took ck and all towers and ofc u want all towers that get u an advantes, when its more easy to defend than attack, that its simple tactic.
Sometimes alb are more than mid sometime mid are more, but then u have to set u tactic after what number u can manage. I can see it sad to be hib in leirvik because they usually not are much in leirvik. But it is not mids there have to be blamed for that.
To day/night we had a good fights again between albs and mid sometime they killed us sometime we killed them, thats the way it has to be.
Both mid and alb and also hib have there strong classes so no need to be angry on bonedancers they are not bigger than they can fall. ofc its hard to solo, but i can also tell you classes from other side there is hard to solo.

so to be honest i dont quit understand why u think its fucked up to team up, ofc u team up because u have a bigger chance to win, that will all do from other side also imho,:clap:

/Ling

Fair enuff but defending when u have superior numbers, which was certainly the case last few times ive been on, several WL sitting on corner of keep waiting to insta, doesnt make for the most exciting bg......and dont get me started on the raising of towers when the opposition numbers very few indeed!!! u know who u r u must be...uuummmmm.....very Desperate indeed....

Everz

FH is my second home
Well was good night last night, 23 dbs and 0 deaths on my bainshee.. came 2nd on /stat irs :worthy:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
23 dbs was that on a single pbaoe ...

i have been away for a few days but my inf loves sneeking up on mids and hit and running at keep doors.

only thing that bugs me with warcocks is the ability to dot ya once you are inside the tower.......

i know its a timing thing from entering the tower from the time they target and insta but its still feckin annoying.

come attack any alb tower tonite...ill be on the wall ready to drop on ya from agreat height and pa ya

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
Try being solo in there against 5 mids, 2 wl, 2 bd's and a healer and you will know what ganking is.

What makes you think I havent? and urs is just as bad fyi...as long as you stun when my charge is down..its no different(from my PoV ofc).

/Dracus

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
What makes you think I havent? and urs is just as bad fyi...as long as you stun when my charge is down..its no different(from my PoV ofc).

/Dracus

Just a little easier when you have HOT and all the nice utils vamps get - not to mention being fully buffed without a buffer.

I'd swap my stun for your HOT, then again hmmmm maybe not :cheers:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
Just a little easier when you have HOT and all the nice utils vamps get - not to mention being fully buffed without a buffer.

I'd swap my stun for your HOT, then again hmmmm maybe not :cheers:

Again..read one of my posts..Im Dem spec..not SM..so my hot is L15 one..heals for crap..mebbe 200hps all in all and it has long recast and those 200hp I get over a period of 15sec.

My melee resist buff is nice and magic resist buff even more so..but doesnt help when so heavily outnumbered. Mebbe I'll try SM spec just for you...

/Dracus

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Well last nights in leirvik was a lot of fun. I hope your all there again tonight.

Mids please remember you get more rp's and more fun if you let alb/hib at least take a tower and why raise em.

Whats the point.

Everyone will log when a full group+ of mids consists of 2 wl, 2 shammy, 2 BD's and others if there is nowhere to hide from that sort of damage.

If you want to be in there on your own keep it up.

Thanks to the hib group for venturing out was nice to see you chaps.

Hope to see leirvik busy again tonight.......

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i hope that too, was very fun, but can you please stop dotting so my heals won't get interupted. and so i don't need waste power on curinf poison/disease.

anyway let's have more action like this :cheers:.

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
ijm770 said:
Fair enuff but defending when u have superior numbers, which was certainly the case last few times ive been on, several WL sitting on corner of keep waiting to insta, doesnt make for the most exciting bg......and dont get me started on the raising of towers when the opposition numbers very few indeed!!! u know who u r u must be...uuummmmm.....very Desperate indeed....

This made me laugh irl, have a rep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom