leirvik theurgs

auroria

Banned
less playing noobish thanks, spamming 20pets from 2k range and running cant be fun

soze

I am a FH squatter
But thats the only way a therg stands a chance to beat a tank, or a caster, or anything really .

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Can't really blame em tbh, it is their only decent offence.

What annoys me is they eat tower doors in seconds.

auroria

Banned
soze said:
But thats the only way a therg stands a chance to beat a tank, or a caster, or anything really .
its not that annoying that they spam the pets
whats annoying is that they do it close to towers/keeps, and just run in after spamming em

auroria

Banned
Shenysh said:
they should go in melee instead, you think? :)
no thats not the thing, just think that killing without any risk of dying is lame, at least wls and bds can die, the way ppl in leirvik play their theurgs they cant

auroria

Banned
Zdeath said:
Valk gets shear!! :<
not long enough range, fkn permastunning pets, snareing pets etc, almost no chance to get to theurgs :8

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
no differant from a ani casting all his pets from a keep/tower and hiding either.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Mauness said:
no differant from a ani casting all his pets from a keep/tower and hiding either.

Very true except ani's dont have the range of theurgs which is the OP's point. Plus ani's need a GT, shroom cast is painfully slow and their pets are static, they dont chase you all over the map or eat keep doors ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Tallen said:
Very true except ani's dont have the range of theurgs which is the OP's point. Plus ani's need a GT, shroom cast is painfully slow and their pets are static, they dont chase you all over the map or eat keep doors ;)

Line of sight on ani pets is sick though pop your head into range get damage off all the pets for the next 10 seconds :)

But therg pets are overpowered if you hit the mez or root and can get some pets off you should not lose 2 air pets 3 ice = dead stuff. The ice pets are easy to beat though get into mele range and they stop nuking and hit for 30 - 40. Air pets are silly however :)

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
I have no problem really killing em, dont know if its because im so leet, but the other day i took 3 of them with my BM, might be because they dont know how to play, but what do i know ;)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
[CE]Hjendug said:
might be because they dont know how to play, but what do i know ;)

more likely cause was charge being up imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom