Leirvik ? Solo ?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Invisibletank,Erigokin and co.

Are you just a rp whore etc, or just a plain retard?

Zerging multi times is fair enough, But adding on every 1v1 i have with charge and TW, Fucking lame.

Yeh im whining, but i really cant be arsed with the fucked up c^nts like that.

Fo.

Regards, Freddys.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
whine more Infanoobity! :E

your gonna get pwned irl tonight hunny ;p

with love ofc ^^

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
are ugonna make hot teenage lub to each other? :<

Shall i make my merc vid intro come real ;p ?

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
leirvik = very small playing area

not a place for soloist, to be honest just the way i like it, you either walk with your realm or get steamrolled, it seemed you chose the latter, once again this game isnt about soloing, neither is it about calling people retards for playing the game properly.

This game is about seiging, RVR, and large scale battles, duels are just fluff in the bigger picture.

Personaly i think only a retard would run around leirvik looking for duels, but as they say each to his/her own.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Kalidur said:
leirvik = very small playing area

not a place for soloist, to be honest just the way i like it, you either walk with your realm or get steamrolled, it seemed you chose the latter, once again this game isnt about soloing, neither is it about calling people retards for playing the game properly.

This game is about seiging, RVR, and large scale battles, duels are just fluff in the bigger picture.

Personaly i think only a retard would run around leirvik looking for duels, but as they say each to his/her own.
That's why you have 3x Myrmidon's.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
That's why you have 3x Myrmidon's.

well this is the BG forums is it not.

rather than trying to be a smart ass why not post your opinion ??

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kalidur said:
well this is the BG forums is it not.

rather than trying to be a smart ass why not post your opinion ??

That was his opinion

Idiot...

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
That was his opinion

Idiot...

let the blind lead the blind...

so mr I know it all, on the topic we were talking about where the original poster posted about being added to 1 vs 1 in leirvik, what has that got to do with me having 3 rr3 toons ??

ffs some people at least contruct a decent post rather than spurting cow dung....

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Kalidur said:
let the blind lead the blind...

so mr I know it all, on the topic we were talking about where the original poster posted about being added to 1 vs 1 in leirvik, what has that got to do with me having 3 rr3 toons ??

ffs some people at least contruct a decent post rather than spurting cow dung....
would you like to lick my balls?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Leirvik really sucks. You never find a solo fight, ever. Every stealther has a friend or 2 with them at least, and people always take every tower, thus destroying any action with other realms. Oh well, I'm 1 bubble away from 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom